You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Just some all around helpful info

User Info: necronium

necronium
1 year ago#11
hey hey it got stickied
PSN: Necronium-X.

User Info: haarlem1982

haarlem1982
1 year ago#12
Good stuff
Listen to Haarlem, he may be a cheeky bastard, but he is full of correct info - Chaon
psn ScrubbyMcCasul
(message deleted)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#14
Tag.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: WhillB

WhillB
1 year ago#15
Would be nice to have some text based info in here, rather than just YouTube links.

Can't really sit and watch vids, while at work.

Thanks.
Bing, Bang, Boom... Squish?

necronium
1 year ago#16
I dont have the time or the patience to type all that out for everything. Besides quin explained it so well i dont really have to.
PSN: Necronium-X. - Diablo 3 - Minecraft -
https://discord.gg/fMMJpsj

necronium
1 year ago#17
d3planner.com

New link. This planner is constantly updated, with accurate stats for all your building/planning needs.
PSN: Necronium-X. - Monster Hunter World - Smite
Diablo 3 - Minecraft

User Info: Crimson_Alias

Crimson_Alias
7 months ago#18
Whoa! The videos in that first post are highly outdated now. A lot of those vids are from 2015. The game has undergone ALOT of changes with all the updates since 2015. Diablo III 2018 is a very different game than Diablo III 2015. If I'm not mistaken I believe there have even been some of the patches that have made some changes to the game's difficulty. It would be nice if we could get up to date info for this thread.

User Info: MacAttack96

MacAttack96
7 months ago#19
Crimson_Alias posted...
Whoa! The videos in that first post are highly outdated now. A lot of those vids are from 2015. The game has undergone ALOT of changes with all the updates since 2015. Diablo III 2018 is a very different game than Diablo III 2015. If I'm not mistaken I believe there have even been some of the patches that have made some changes to the game's difficulty. It would be nice if we could get up to date info for this thread.

Go for it. Nothing's stopping you.
It's Mac Tonight!
Legomaniac!

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
7 months ago#20
Crimson_Alias posted...

Yah well there hasnt been any changes to any of the things mentioned in those videos posted. Only thing thays changed is damage multipliers...... if u want make some videos thay explains the exact same thing but with a 2018 date then go ahead.

Also there's not much difference between 2015 and 2018. Added difficulty, huge damage buffs, kanais cube, new class is about it. Object is still the same, push to highest GR/difficulty u can
Didn't know you liked to get wet.... butt naked,ill,sherm,dust,pcp,primo's,p-dog. That's what you had.
(edited 7 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Just some all around helpful info