PC player starting PS4 for local Co-op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. PC player starting PS4 for local Co-op

User Info: Y S

Y S
9 months ago#1
Have a few questions.

If I make a seasonal character on my main account with PS+ I assume seasons are online only and require PS+?

Can my friends on their own accounts without PS+ make a season character and play with me local and online on same system as me?

How close to the PC are the balance and builds? Can I just copy my PC build and get same results with similar gear?

Is seasonal hack free and everyone legit?

Can I play online with people from around the world or is it region locked like PC?

Is there a seasonal leader board like on PC?

I am from the UK, can someone high geared care to boost me to 70 real fast? I would help you out later or on PC.

I play Monk support so can always be an asset if you want one.

Thanks.
Switch = SW-1386-8523-9603 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged ---- Battle.net = PixelEdged#2332 ---- XBOX = PixelEdged

User Info: XtremeDeath

XtremeDeath
9 months ago#2
I believe seasons are online as you are logging into a server before continuing your game.

Yes, your friend can make a seasons character and play with you via the LAN party. I'm not sure if it would count though.

Gear?? Don't know. I'm assuming yes.

Hack free? Yes.

Online play? Yes.

Seasonal leader board? Yes.

Surely you are aware that you must play the campaign first before you can get into adventure mode.

Link to seasons information: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Season

User Info: Y S

Y S
9 months ago#3
By region I meant can a EU player play online with a NA player? As you cannot on PC.
Switch = SW-1386-8523-9603 ---- PSN = Ysonline-4 ---- Steam = PixelEdged ---- Battle.net = PixelEdged#2332 ---- XBOX = PixelEdged

User Info: Crazyness

Crazyness
9 months ago#4
Y S posted...
By region I meant can a EU player play online with a NA player? As you cannot on PC.

Sure can a little laggy sometimes but yeah I'm Na and play with my EU friends lots
PSN: AutoTROLL

User Info: TruthAndJustice

TruthAndJustice
8 months ago#5
You don't need PS+ to play a seasonal character (solo). You do need PS+ to upload your save and then download it to the PS4 that's being used for local coop. So basically, whoever is using their PS4 for local play, they don't need PS+, the other 3 will need PS+ if they want to upload/download their saves
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. PC player starting PS4 for local Co-op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived