Bought game cos it was dirt cheap, started a seasonal char

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Bought game cos it was dirt cheap, started a seasonal char

User Info: TruthAndJustice

TruthAndJustice
11 months ago#1
Demon Hunter. I heard everything gets transferred to your non-season character at the end of the season. Thing is I don't have a non-seasonal char. Do I bother making one or will my DH turn into a standard char automatically at the end of the season?

User Info: BlacknGold86

BlacknGold86
11 months ago#2
TruthAndJustice posted...
will my DH turn into a standard char automatically at the end of the season?

Yes.
PSN/Twitch- Lord_Wombat (send message with FR)
Come visit the Actual Poll of the Day board:https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1324-actual-poll-of-the-day-board

TruthAndJustice
11 months ago#3
Thanks man

User Info: BlacknGold86

BlacknGold86
11 months ago#4
No prob, enjoy your game. You're likely to be playing it for years to come :)
PSN/Twitch- Lord_Wombat (send message with FR)
Come visit the Actual Poll of the Day board:https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1324-actual-poll-of-the-day-board

TruthAndJustice
11 months ago#5
Cheers, yeah pretty f***in addictive so far, finally got marauder set and just jumped a bunch of difficulty levels instantly. Blizz knows how entice us

User Info: dillonthebunny

dillonthebunny
11 months ago#6
It's the only game I can think of for the PlayStation that has been going for so long that's still being worked on by the devs, I wish more devs would do this than the whole fire and forget nature of games out today.

Anyway, I agree... Start another character in regular mode, not sure how it all works but if everything carries over then you might need to spend some money and expand your chest in regular mode. Just thinking that mines fairly full and if everything that I now have in seasons goes over... Three's just no room for it all, so I'll need to expand it myself.
Psn: Hareofdoom
Legend Edgemaster of the Unicorn
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
  3. Bought game cos it was dirt cheap, started a seasonal char

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived