You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Technician_X

Technician_X
2 years ago#11
BlacknGold86 posted...
Awfully sticky in here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-cT58rgNc

Thanks for the sticky requests everybody.

Rjmhart posted...
Would someone mind posting some build names that are good for speed running?

I'll get around to posting some links for each class in the next couple days. Currently I'm using a LoN explosive WoL setup with the monk. I use envious blade in the offhand so I can one-shot most mobs, at least on T10-T11. Move speed can get to over 120% when all the buffs are active. It could probably run T13 effectively with augments, but I don't know if I'm going to put that much effort into grinding it out for something other than my greater rift setup.

User Info: The_OD

The_OD
2 years ago#12
your lil insert about the "1 monster remaining" needs to be read by those who think the "kill john gorham" can't be completed.
PSN EddieLMT

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
1 year ago#13
For people looking for the 500 bounties trophy there are 2 bounties that are really fast:
Kill Zoltun Kulle in Act 2
Hell Rift in Act 4

My buddy and I chose the Zoltun one. I would enter the game and check the way point to see if the right bounty was there. If not, exit out and reenter. It takes less than 10 seconds to exit, reenter and check the way point on ps4.

If the quest was there I would invite him and head to the portal to the boss and wait until he was in game, then start the boss battle. We did the last 380 bounties in under 5 hours. Got a bunch of level 70 legendaries while doing it too.

https://youtu.be/bDSJ5HkhPsI
I was thinking of getting metal legs. It's a risky operation but worth it. -JP
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: Crest89

Crest89
1 year ago#14
The_OD posted...
your lil insert about the "1 monster remaining" needs to be read by those who think the "kill john gorham" can't be completed.

There are times where this bounty can not be completed, I've completed it countless times, but there have been a few times where you can't. the problem isn't finding the "1 monster remaining" because it isn't a "defeat all enemies" bounty... It's a Kill Jorham (i think it is) and kill "50" enemies. Killing all the enemies isn't a problem, it's having enough spawn when this bounty pops up. And since it isn't a "kill all enemies" bounty, there isn't skulls for any of the mobs, just Jorham himself.

I even ran around this bounty for about 1.5 hours a few months ago when this topic was brought up it wasn't even a single monster issue, I was short like 3-5.
When ants fight, it is usually to the death! Do the same in Twilight Gap, and you'll be fine

User Info: Technician_X

Technician_X
1 year ago#15
Quick update for next season... the patch notes show that there were no buffs or significant changes to any of the original classes. Everything was focused around the Necro stuff. So whatever speed farm builds were viable last season should be exactly the same in this one.

User Info: hailjake

hailjake
1 year ago#16
Does anyone know what people mean by saying " Speed 75" or "Speed 80"? Is this something to do with movement speed? Been seeing this a lot while farming bounties and have yet to find a clear answer of what it means and people in game are well...not so helpful.
hailjake FC 0318-9806-4809

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 year ago#17
Unfortunately this guide doesn't get read outside of Gfaqs so public games are full of morons and solo bounties are way better than group bounties any day of the week. Due to different time zones and schedules, we cant stop what we are doing to help someone do bounties if we are pushing, nor could we stop running 4 mans to do some bounties when a friends signs on just because he needs bounties. Id never ask anyone to halt their progession on me, nor would i do the same to them.......

Try hosting bounty games and ur gnna have idiots who try to open GR's over and over and over and over again non stop til u leave ur own game. Or ur gonna join games and hosts leaving before u collect caches..... then when u split up and after a few bounties the host leaves..... then u gotta start over and the same thing happens. Idiots that need to shoot themselves in the head.

Aint nothing like doing bounties for an hour and NOT collecting 1 cache like i did this morning...... basically dont waste ur time with public games cuz u wont' get anything done. Morons on Seasons is as bad as modders on non Season, so public games are crap and not even worth wasting time on. This ain the first time this happened either........ situations like this happened many times last Season and after this fiasco i will once again recommend doing bounties solo again this Season

I would've rather had 3 people follow me through the whole and boosted people who needed the plvls, bounties, craft mats, and Season Journey cuz i could have easy gotten their Act Bosses clears out of the way, while i could've gotten my mats i needed.
I do my thang.... you do yo thang
It ain't even gotta be a pimp and hoe thang
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: rpgryaknow144

rpgryaknow144
1 year ago#18
hailjake posted...
Does anyone know what people mean by saying " Speed 75" or "Speed 80"? Is this something to do with movement speed? Been seeing this a lot while farming bounties and have yet to find a clear answer of what it means and people in game are well...not so helpful.

Got nothing to do with bounties....... move along newb lmao
I do my thang.... you do yo thang
It ain't even gotta be a pimp and hoe thang

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#19
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-

User Info: vitalemrecords

vitalemrecords
2 months ago#20
I can't get that Westmarch Holy Water for the life of me...
that face you make when