• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Brutal_Water

Brutal_Water
6 years ago#1
You know what I would love to see in the next episode?

"Just look at the flowers, Sarah."
Praise the Sun!!

User Info: casedawgz

casedawgz
6 years ago#2
"Tell about the rabbits again Clem."

But yeah. I'm afraid the next episode will be about looking for her. But now that her dad is dead idk why anyone would even want to find her.
I give up on Justin Gabriel
(message deleted)

User Info: StormTR

StormTR
6 years ago#4
Truthfully, I never really found Sarah to be THAT annoying, and I've found myself actually sticking up for her in a bunch of the in-game choices. Like, I dunno, to me it just seems like her dad made sure she was sheltered to try and protect her, and that's not really going to be something that makes me go and think "oh yeah, f--- her, she can go die".

User Info: Brutal_Water

Brutal_Water
6 years ago#5
Well, I always picked the friendliest responses when it comes to Sarah, but it seems like the game wants me to hate her. Clementine is just a kid herself. Why does she always have to babysit Sarah? The rest of the new season 2 group is pretty useless since it's always Clem or Kenny doing the dirty work and risking their lives in the process.

Like in this episode I picked "pay attention" rather than "shut up". Seriously, which part of "pay attention" did you not understand? When Carver was telling her dad to slap her, I was waiting for an option to slap her myself. Not just to shut Carver up, but also because I wanted to.

F*** Sarah. If episode 4 gives me just one chance to let her die, I'll do it without looking back.
Praise the Sun!!

User Info: Falling Down

Falling Down
6 years ago#6
NINFanboy posted...
Well, I always picked the friendliest responses when it comes to Sarah, but it seems like the game wants me to hate her.

This so much, I imagine a vast majority have played nice or reasonable towards her! but the actions and dialogue are making it very hard to stay friendly towards her.

The rest of the new season 2 group is pretty useless since it's always Clem or Kenny doing the dirty work and risking their lives in the process.

F*** Sarah. If episode 4 gives me just one chance to let her die, I'll do it without looking back.

This is kinda where I am at too, I thought I had it bad with...Ben(?) last season.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A