• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: ZananVI

ZananVI
5 years ago#1
Did you slice off Sarita's arm? I did, because I thought it might be the only way to save her. However, I felt like a monster after I did it. So I ask you, did you or didn't you do it?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

User Info: couscous625

couscous625
4 years ago#2
i did not, but it seems everyone else did.

i figured we wouldn't be able to save her even if we took off the arm quick enough, cos you know, we're in the middle of a prison break, wading through a hoard, the doctor just died, there is no facility within a few miles, no medical supplies.

i thought if i took the arm she'd just bleed out and suffer and kenny would be pissed, well, he'll be pissed either way.
I had a dream when i was in high school that i attended the punk rock academy.

User Info: happysteve789

happysteve789
4 years ago#3
I did, she was probably going to die either way so i tries to give her a chance. However I wouldn't be surprised if she dies 10 seconds into the next episode no matter what you did. I mean without a doctor, she's done.
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But a far more terrible thing, is to admit it."
  • Topic Archived