• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. After I beat the main game...

User Info: SANSHORYU

SANSHORYU
6 years ago#1
... as I have just done on Super Hero difficulty, can I still go back and photograph all enemy types and all to get 100%? Or are there only certain enemy types that appear in certain missions. For example, if I beat all the thug mugging events without photographing the enemies, are they lost and I'm screwed for the photo completion?
I am the Dragon reborn...

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#2
If you took out all of the sniper squads I think you're screwed for them. Seekers can be a pain in the ass if you took out all of them but there's one in one of the Oscorp Labs and one in a ally after you lose your powers. Not sure if you can photograph that one though, I already had it by that point.

And I know the bit about the powers is a spoiler but the topic is about after beating the game. If you haven't beaten it and your here that's on you.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

User Info: atbloo

atbloo
6 years ago#3
Regarding the snipers, I'm fairly certain I had some appear after clearing all the sniper side-missions. I did not have a photo of them at that point, so perhaps the developers took into account the fact you might miss them.
Currently playing: Arkham Origins: Blackgate; Epic Mickey 2; Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. After I beat the main game...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlockables? Side Quest1 Answer