• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. Complete listing of available costumes in this port?

User Info: SANSHORYU

SANSHORYU
6 years ago#1
I've completed the game on Hero difficulty, collected all comic pages, completed all city tasks, but NOT mission specific collectibles (a la audio recordings, magazines, manuals, tech pieces). I've since begun the game again on Super Hero difficulty.

The costumes I have thus far, from left to right on the clothing hanger rack are:
an empty hanger, Default (w/ and w/o belt), Cross-Species, an empty hanger, Scarlet Spider (2012), Classic Black Suit, Future Foundation, Negative Zone, Big Time, an empty hanger, and Vigilante Spider-Man Suit.

What costumes am I missing? Anyone able to fill in the blanks? I've read that there's the red and blue Raimi suit, along with a Reverse Future Foundation Suit, and a black variation of the TASM movie suit, but I'm unsure as to if those are in this port. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks! :)
I am the Dragon reborn...

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#2
The first hanger is where the black version of the new style suit goes. It unlocked in the console version for getting 100% in a save file.

The hanger near the end is speculated to be the Rami suit but nobody here has confirmed yet.

And I'm pretty sure just the Future Foundation suit is in the game. No reverse.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

SANSHORYU
6 years ago#3
Thank ya much. Would be nice to have the original Raimi suit.

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#4
Yeah but I tried a hard run in the 360. It was the only trophy I needed to platinum and I kept getting hit by homing energy shots from Hunters. 20+ tries and I gave up. I can't imagine how hard it would be with the graphical hiccups while in the city.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

SANSHORYU
6 years ago#5
Even with spamming web retreat?

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#6
I remember using it a few times and actually watching the energy balls curve and come at me.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

User Info: SparerVenus

SparerVenus
6 years ago#7
how to unlock the vigilante costume

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#8
SparerVenus posted...
how to unlock the vigilante costume

All of the blue missions.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

User Info: Shawn1667

Shawn1667
6 years ago#9
so far ive gotten every suit that is available on console versions EXEPT the classic suit
When life gives you a game...play it!
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. Complete listing of available costumes in this port?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlockables? Side Quest1 Answer