• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. Are the other suits still in this game?

User Info: PsychoD_Boy

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#31
^ O_O

Bruce Campbell would have been an infinitely better DLC but I think you mean Stan Lee.

And the Iguana was in the normal version of the game. The other stuff was add ons so that's why I asked.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

User Info: CartmanKusanagi

CartmanKusanagi
6 years ago#32
PsychoD_Boy posted...
^ O_O

Bruce Campbell would have been an infinitely better DLC but I think you mean Stan Lee.

In the console versions, Bruce Campbell is in a blimp. If you go to said blimp, you can do missions for him (races/filming you while webslinging) while he comments on you. Hope that cleared things up a bit).
PSN: z2xzxx22
GTA Online Crew: Lethal Interjection0

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#33
CartmanKusanagi posted...
PsychoD_Boy posted...
^ O_O

In the console versions, Bruce Campbell is in a blimp. If you go to said blimp, you can do missions for him (races/filming you while webslinging) while he comments on you. Hope that cleared things up a bit).

Yeah I forgot about that part. Web swinging as Bruce Campbell clouded my mind.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

User Info: SANSHORYU

SANSHORYU
6 years ago#34
Is the red and blue suit from the Raimi movies in this port?

Is there a complete list of unlockable costumes? I got the Vigilante Suit and the Scarlet Spider suit, and I know the black variant of the suit from TASM is still unlockable if I 100% everything. Anything else to be unlocked?

And if I start a new game on Super Hero difficulty, will I lose all my previous costumes?
I am the Dragon reborn...

User Info: Blestsol

Blestsol
6 years ago#35
I fought the rhino in this version but I'm irritated as hell with the costumes. I wanted to grab the scarlet spider-man and play through like that. Instead I have to collect 700 comics. Wtf?
Psn:Blestsoul

PsychoD_Boy
6 years ago#36
Blestsol posted...
I fought the rhino in this version but I'm irritated as hell with the costumes. I wanted to grab the scarlet spider-man and play through like that. Instead I have to collect 700 comics. Wtf?

Yeah the Rhino boss fight is still in but the Rhino DLC isn't.
LET THE SIN BEGIN!

User Info: CartmanKusanagi

CartmanKusanagi
6 years ago#37
PsychoD_Boy posted...
Blestsol posted...

Yeah the Rhino boss fight is still in but the Rhino DLC isn't.

There's also a side mission where you go to a water treatment facility to fight Rhino a second time; that's what I meant when I said the other Rhino mission was cut, though I didn't expect the DLC to show up either.
PSN: z2xzxx22
GTA Online Crew: Lethal Interjection0

User Info: SparerVenus

SparerVenus
6 years ago#38
How to get the vigilante costume

User Info: SpideySlaughter

SpideySlaughter
6 years ago#39
Try doing all the blue missions and helping all the infected civilians, after a few spawns you should get that and the negative zone costume.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man
  3. Are the other suits still in this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Unlockables? Side Quest1 Answer