• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  3. Got this yesterday *LOVE IT*, But......

User Info: crypticzombie2

crypticzombie2
5 years ago#1
I got this game yesterday and i put it in and I love just as good if not better than the 1st one. Now with that said I got the 1st late on the wii u and still havent completed it so I think before i get into The Amazing Spiderman 2 im going to finish The Amazing Spiderman : Ultimate Edition...... and to me having the map on the Wii U game pad makes all the difference...and im so Glad Activision released this for the Wii U....I have a 360 and XB1, but the Wii u is a Fun system to play and I love it ..... so yeah The Amazing Spiderman titles are Best Played on Wii U (In my opinion)
Old School Juggalo Hard working Nascar Fanatic/ Gamer

User Info: ShinCougar

ShinCougar
5 years ago#2
Happy you got it , but I'm especially happy u have the 1st more because I'm dying to know:

Does TASM Ultimate Edition let you use WiiMote? I owned PS3 ed & Move controller and LOVED controlling Spidey's movements & fighting manually (it's difficult, just like it would be for him)

Also, does TASM2 have DLC in store yet, or is it on disc too?
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309

User Info: crypticzombie2

crypticzombie2
5 years ago#3
No TASM on wii u only supports the game pad and pro controller.. but yeah that would have been kool to to use the Wii remote... but so far the Gameplay and the map use on the Gamepad Makes Spiderman the best to play on WII U .. so yeah I love both games so far ,,, almost finished with TASM and then will be moving on to TASM 2... so Yeah hope this helped.
Old School Juggalo Hard working Nascar Fanatic/ Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  3. Got this yesterday *LOVE IT*, But......
  • Topic Archived