• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  3. DLC? (aww rules say I need more characters ^_^ )

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
5 years ago#1
k... we all know were gettin screwed on the preorder bonus, giving us NO incentive to get the game right away; and all the incentive to do what I did with the first game and grab it preowned later for under 20 bucks.
Now the question is.... is there going to be DLC at all? Will there be a chance for us to get the extra costumes? Will it just be on-disc like the awesome 1st game they failed to promote in any way? or do they expect us to pay the same for a bare bones stripped down version?
I really dont get it... companies complain about poor Wii U sales, yet fail to give us what everyone else has. Of Course people are going to buy the version with the most features! And why port it and then get lazy on the DLC? DLC is one of the best money makers, because no matter When people buy the game, preowned or not; that DLC is waiting and still costs the same.
I was really pleasantly surprised with the first game, its just theres so many darn spider-man games released its hard to pick one to go with. If they had promoted it At All and I knew it had all the free roaming fun from 2 mixed in with all the stealth from Shattered Dimensions; I would of got it right away. This game seems to be the opposite- lets promote it and try to trick them into buying a watered-down version at the same price! ...... No thank you my good sir.
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615

User Info: GaryAtEastern

GaryAtEastern
5 years ago#2
I saw an ad saying you get a pair of movie tickets with a preorder as well....
I tried asking at gamestop if the wii u was going to at least get THAT, and after waiting for him to shift through his little book he said 'no it just looks like costumes for all versions' because THEY ARE IDIOTS THERE AND WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THEIR LITTLE SCRIPTED MESSAGES.
and no thank you, I dont need to buy insurance for an already guaranteed game ;-)
WiiU:gary_abernethy2 Smash Bros:3308-4304-5690 Dr.Mario:1843-7482-4361 Goldeneye:188614221615
  1. Boards
  2. The Amazing Spider-Man 2
  3. DLC? (aww rules say I need more characters ^_^ )
  • Topic Archived