Played some vs AI last night, kind of barely even noticed Whitemane was there

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. Played some vs AI last night, kind of barely even noticed Whitemane was there

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
3 months ago#1
Is there a reason she lacks impact, or am I just crazy? I honestly forgot she was in games sometimes.

@RJ1771 Second opinion?
What doth life?

User Info: RJ1771

RJ1771
3 months ago#2
The first game we played with her in it the person playing her did a decent job at healing, the next game we played with her in it the person playing her apparently forgot that she can heal.

All in all I'd need to see more of her before I could make a judgement. She's designed to be an aggressive support like Tassadar or Tyrande, which I like, but you've gotta remember to actually heal first so her damaging abilities will continue the healing. Otherwise you're just a piss-poor mage. :^)

User Info: Technomancer

Technomancer
3 months ago#3
She has crazy burst heals that can stop a focus fire dead in its tracks, so yeah it depends on the player.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: ManOnDaSilvrMT

ManOnDaSilvrMT
3 months ago#4
SpunkySix posted...
Is there a reason she lacks impact, or am I just crazy? I honestly forgot she was in games sometimes.

Your first mistake was using AI games as a measurement for her usefulness. I don't think she's as OP as some of the other heroes were when released. She also not as simple to play as most of the other healers. When you come across someone who knows what they're doing she's pretty damn good. Give her a bit more time to see where she ends up though.
facebook.com/silvermountaingaming, www.facebook.com/SilvrMT/

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
2 months ago#5
lol, probably not a Whitemane thing. I'm always playing AI games to grind out my quests, and at the end I'll be like "huh, we had so-and-so on our team?"

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
2 months ago#6
She's complex but very powerful with gradual sustain. I use a w focused build for infinite mana.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!

User Info: lifereigns

lifereigns
2 months ago#7
Shes borderline broken. Whitemane medic zayra abby and illidian. Free to exchange tassy with medix or zayra

Edit

Keep zayra for speed shields and replace medic with tassy for pushing and shields
The Republic For Which It Stands
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. Played some vs AI last night, kind of barely even noticed Whitemane was there
  • Topic Archived