I've played my first four games of Abathur and each game my team told me to kms

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. I've played my first four games of Abathur and each game my team told me to kms

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
11 months ago#1
I haven't figured out how to heal as him yet, but I'm working on it.

And I'd say that the negativity doesn't bother me, but because I'm posting about it I guess it does? Idk, I play a lot of league, but at least when someone flames me on there I know if they're wrong or right. I literally have no idea what to do as this champion.

What I've garnered so far:
- I need to kill myself (not gonna do this, those guys are prolly projecting their own issues)
- I need to "hat people" (none of his moves have the word hat in it, but I guess that's the thing they wear on their head? if it means q, I've been literally doing nothing but that)
- if you use q on someone, someone else will think they were a better target
- w has a charge timer, and does more than placing pimples on the map
- I can choose to use w or not and it will not affect peoples' perception of what I'm doing
- I wanted to heal people in a unique way, but I just cosplay as a minion most of the time

I'm not apologetic. I don't care if I've ruined peoples unranked matches, I really don't. The same people that are cursing me are the same people that would be praising me if I were my usual champ; just like how their praises are meaningless now, their insults are just as so. They just want someone to take care of them, and if I'm not it they curse me (INSTEAD OF PICKING A HEALER THEMSELVES AMIRITE). I just want to learn how to play this guy as a healer when I don't get Brightwing Morales or Lucio.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Delphox.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
11 months ago#2
Are you any good at being him or nah?
Gregg rulz OK

Windyligth
11 months ago#3
No

Not at all.

Not that I take advice from someone named Spunky Six.

I already know you're pretty much a meme account in the league board.

SpunkySix
11 months ago#4
Uh huh.

Well, have fun ruining other peoples' games and then crying victimization when they tell you you're being a dick then.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
11 months ago#5
You should probably have an idea of what you're doing with any hero before you decide to play against other people. So you kinda are wasting everyone's time when you pick someone like Abathur. You should be spending time in A.I. matches until you have a better idea of what you're doing. I mean, there's a reason why some heroes are never included in the free to play rotation.

User Info: mada7

mada7
11 months ago#6
Abathur is one of the hardest heroes in the game to play well and when someone isn't playing well as him it is very noticeable. His healing build is his carapace build. Hatting is referring to his Q ability, the parasite.

To play Abathur well you need to have very good map awareness and a strong understanding of every hero in the game. Having a good abathur on the team means you are in a constant state of applying pressure on the enemy team. A bad or inexperienced abathur means the team is playing 4 v 5 the entire match. The only other hero that is as difficult to play as him is the lost vikings
3DS Friend Code = 5155 - 3829 - 9448

User Info: sogeoffsocIean

sogeoffsocIean
11 months ago#7
The Abathur "heal build" is not a substitute for a real healer btw. If you're just solo queuing as Abathur in Quick match it's whatever, one of the many reasons why QM is garbo, but if you're doing that in ranked, people do have a reason to be upset.
Despues de lo que nos paso
Si es que cambiamos tanto...

Windyligth
11 months ago#8
ImaPC posted...
You should be spending time in A.I. matches until you have a better idea of what you're doing.

I can't bring myself to do that. It's too unfun. I can take the abuse, it at least means there's another person experiencing the same thing I am.

SpunkySix
11 months ago#9
Windyligth posted...
ImaPC posted...
You should be spending time in A.I. matches until you have a better idea of what you're doing.

I can't bring myself to do that. It's too unfun.

Then stop b****ing online.
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: SeizureGoat

SeizureGoat
11 months ago#10
This thread made me laugh.

10/10
FC: 2079-7503-2122
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. I've played my first four games of Abathur and each game my team told me to kms

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived