I'm the worst KT eu

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. I'm the worst KT eu

User Info: Gaze51

Gaze51
11 months ago#1
In one game I had 16 deaths. In the next one I had 3 deaths by 2:50. In another one I did less dmg than Anub'arak. I died 1v1 to Murky - twice. I feel like a walking XP pinata.

User Info: joshiki_r

joshiki_r
11 months ago#2
And now to screw with people.

Which KT?

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
11 months ago#3
Gaze51 posted...
I died 1v1 to Murky - twice

jesus
Gregg rulz OK

User Info: NoobletXiii

NoobletXiii
10 months ago#4
joshiki_r posted...

Which KT?

I always use KT in reference to Kel'Thuzad, feel like that's what the majority do, but I dunno.

User Info: Gaze51

Gaze51
10 months ago#5
I figured him out, hes all about the quest. If you finish it before 10 minutes youre going to melt everyone, if it takes 20 minutes youre useless. Still cant break a 50% WR with him.

User Info: Amakusa

Amakusa
10 months ago#6
Gaze51 posted...
I figured him out, hes all about the quest. If you finish it before 10 minutes youre going to melt everyone, if it takes 20 minutes youre useless. Still cant break a 50% WR with him.

Yeah if you're not good at chaining people together you're going to have a real hard time with him.
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.

User Info: DamorahTalset

DamorahTalset
10 months ago#7
joshiki_r posted...

Which KT?

People NoobletXiii posted...
joshiki_r posted...

Which KT?

I always use KT in reference to Kel'Thuzad, feel like that's what the majority do, but I dunno.

Considering that's what people who play the warcraft games do, that's the correct way.
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
10 months ago#8
Eh, I played Warcraft 3...but I'm used to KT being Kael'thas just because that's how it's been used in HOTS for so long. At this point it would just cause needless confusion if you try to make KT refer to someone else...just like how they don't switch the left and right click on the mouse or make screws that go in counter-clockwise. There's no particular reason it has to be that way other than because that's how it's always been done and it causes the least confusion to stick to it.

Or, if you want to be safe...just do "kael" and "kel".

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
10 months ago#9
It's been Kael and KT (Kel'Thuzad) In Warcraft for years. Well before HotS came around. Unless you've only played HotS and avoided the decades of Warcraft universe there shouldn't be confusion.

User Info: ManOnDaSilvrMT

ManOnDaSilvrMT
10 months ago#10
And yet there are many of us who haven't bothered with Warcraft since the original two games.

PS f*** I'm old.
facebook.com/silvermountaingaming, www.facebook.com/SilvrMT/
  1. Boards
  2. Heroes of the Storm
  3. I'm the worst KT eu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived