• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  3. Anybody else pick this back up after beating KH3?

User Info: RealXaenith

RealXaenith
2 months ago#1
Just beat the third one on proud as a second play through and was gonna 100% it but I got bored...

I gotta say this is one of my favorite games of all times! It’s so amazingly done and fun to play. The worlds are nice and have enough detail without being too time-consuming to develop making the game shorter like in 3. Anyways, I’m just thrilled at the prospect of going back to this and as I recall I never beat the final optional bosses and stuff. So that should be fun.

i started on proud to kind of warm up and I intend to do a 100% play through to get reacquainted with the game. Then I’ll do a run through on critical and try to beat all of the hardest content. Might even do a video series on it if I’m feeling like it ( my video series are incredibly unpopular but fun to produce)

I kinda wish I could start with negative combo and sephiroth’s keyblade sort of, that would be fun especially on critical. That was ONE thing KH3 did totally right carrying over the Ultima keyblade was super fun.

Anyways are there any old pros lurking this board or anything want to post some cool stuff about the game that I might have forgotten/not even known in the first place? If so do it on this thread. I’ll try to post some in-depth stuff if I can remember it as I got through the game again. Cheers!
Syon Grey music/gaming youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/scionphoenix

User Info: BatCom

BatCom
2 months ago#2
Final Mix really opened KH2 up a lot, it's almost like a full-on expansion pack with how much post-game content was added. Really helps flesh out the game and feel more complete with tons of stuff to see and do.

User Info: RealXaenith

RealXaenith
2 months ago#3
Just got to the last dungeon. I got to the point where you can unlock final form and turned around to finish everything else first. I feel like the more game I have left to complete after I get Fenrir and stuff the better.

Right now I’m in the middle of fighting Sephiroth. My plan is to cheese him with my 6 Elixirs basically. I have Sora setup to do only finishers, and link finishers so my damage is looking great.

i just have to remember to stay out of the darn sky, keep dying cause he knocks me upwards then combos the crap out of me lol...

ive beaten him on critical before but I remember it being a pain and requiring lots of setup. I’m hoping to skirt by this time so I can farm for synthesis materials using his weapon.

ive had some luck using Limit form, the only thing is you gotta remember to revert ASAP once you run out of MP.

anyways I kinda forget about all of the final mix content and stuff, so basically at the beginning of last world, what should I be doing first? (After I kill spent)
Syon Grey music/gaming youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/scionphoenix

User Info: BatCom

BatCom
2 months ago#4
RealXaenith posted...
anyways I kinda forget about all of the final mix content and stuff, so basically at the beginning of last world, what should I be doing first? (After I kill spent)
Cavern of Remembrance + Data Organization (in Radiant Garden)
Lingering Will (unlocks in Disney Castle after beating the game)
Mushroom XIII (spread throughout the worlds)
Puzzle pieces (spread throughout the worlds)
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  3. Anybody else pick this back up after beating KH3?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A