• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  3. Mushroom 1 not appearing?
Zak6009 7 years ago#1
So I've gotten to pretty much right outside the point of no return. As far as I know (and correct me if I'm wrong), the Mushroom XIII's appear only when there is no "unfinished episode" going on (basically they won't show up until after you beat the first visit, and then when the second visit happens they temporarily disappear until that's gone too.

But, I've gotten to the point where TWTNW's "Story" has the golden Mickey complete symbol next to it. But, the Journal never asked me for another mushroom. I went back to Memory's Skyscraper to see if it was there and only see Nobodies.

So... trying to figure out what else I have to do. I'm nearly done with the Journal except for the last two Paradox cups, and all the Data battles, and maybe something else unlisted yet. But I did all the minigames, beat Sephiroth, and got the other 11 Mushrooms' confetti/fireworks (VIII was a jerk).

So... what the heck am I missing? I don't have to do the Data fights for it, do I?

Or do I get a "postgame save file" after defeating Xemnas which prompts it, like some of the handhelds have (but the original KH2 didn't)? Come to think, I haven't seen any hint of the Lingering Will fight either, I thought that might be the Data battles, but is there a postgame save in this version of KH2?

EDIT: Data Xemnas, Xigbar, Saix, Luxord, and Roxas aren't available either... all things you fight in TWTNW, so I'm leaning towards the postgame thing. Confirm or deny though?
drcossack 7 years ago#2
iirc, it is after you beat Final Xemnas, much like the data battles of the Org members fought in TWTNW.
Go Phillies!
Zak6009 7 years ago#3
So I have an option to save after Final Xemnas? It doesn't throw me to the credits and then directly the menu?
drcossack 7 years ago#4
Zak6009 posted...
So I have an option to save after Final Xemnas? It doesn't throw me to the credits and then directly the menu?

It's after the credits - you'll get the summary screen, then you're given the option to save.
Go Phillies!
Zak6009 7 years ago#5
drcossack posted...
Zak6009 posted...

It's after the credits - you'll get the summary screen, then you're given the option to save.

Oh cool. Hah, pretty sure original KH2 didn't give that. Thanks for clearing that up!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  3. Mushroom 1 not appearing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A