• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  3. I kinda hope this is a digital download

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
5 years ago#1
Lately whenever I can I have been buying games digitally mostly because they save me on the taxes and I am less tempted to return the games when I get bored with them.
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.

User Info: AnthonyBrock2

AnthonyBrock2
5 years ago#2
Gets by the way not just a plain digital download.
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.

User Info: 12ILOVEFIRE21

12ILOVEFIRE21
5 years ago#3
I like them for the same reason, and also my PS3 is 250 gb so I gotta fill the space up. Unfortunately I don't think they will, I remember reading something about Disney not allowing their material to be digitized or something. At any rate we didn't have a digital version of BBS on the PSN and 1.5 wasn't available for download so I doubt this one will be.
The power sleeps within you, if you give it form, it will give you strength.

User Info: EbonyEye

EbonyEye
5 years ago#4
NO just NO

The only thing i have on my ps3 is savegames , 4 Games and nonoptianal installdata and still its so full That i regularly have to delete stuff
"Goddamnit,Noel->You're Pissing me off!"

User Info: ZLuxray626

ZLuxray626
5 years ago#5
12ILOVEFIRE21 posted...
I like them for the same reason, and also my PS3 is 250 gb so I gotta fill the space up. Unfortunately I don't think they will, I remember reading something about Disney not allowing their material to be digitized or something. At any rate we didn't have a digital version of BBS on the PSN and 1.5 wasn't available for download so I doubt this one will be.

I think it was more Utada Hikaru's policy that prevented them from digitally distributing the games. The same problem will afflict this one too.
Currently playing: FFXIII
Waiting for: Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby

User Info: Kalavinka

Kalavinka
5 years ago#6
ZLuxray626 posted...
12ILOVEFIRE21 posted...

I think it was more Utada Hikaru's policy that prevented them from digitally distributing the games. The same problem will afflict this one too.

I think it was more "they didn't take digital distribution into account at the time the contract was made" than actively blocking the process.
It is, as some admiral once said, a trap.
3DS: 0903 3938 1242 / PSN: UltimaSpark50

User Info: habbox77

habbox77
5 years ago#7
Blame Utada
Guadian Cross: Tenabrus -/- Marvel WoH: Tenabrus17
PSN: Jet_Cobra

User Info: DevilSpooky

DevilSpooky
5 years ago#8
habbox77 posted...
Blame Utada

Her record company actually, they are the ones that decide those things, and besides, Disney had to specify digital distribution on their contracts anyway to be able to do it, they didn't so unless they sign a new contract for it no digital version of any game that uses Utada's songs will ever be released.
Open your heart, surrender it to the darkness and become darkness itself

User Info: DestinyIslands

DestinyIslands
5 years ago#9
For me no, I like having the physical copy of the disc. Always been that way since I was a little kid.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.-Philippians 4:13
LA Lakers I 7th

User Info: ArmoredElder

ArmoredElder
5 years ago#10
DestinyIslands posted...
For me no, I like having the physical copy of the disc. Always been that way since I was a little kid.

Same.
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I tend to play Borderlands 2
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  3. I kinda hope this is a digital download
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers