• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dustforce
  3. Don't understand why I can't jump and dash right sometimes...character flips and

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
5 years ago#1
Well I don't have problems jumping and dashing but there is a stage that you unlock and it's more like a race and I can't reach a wall cause when I jump to the right the character flips and dash doesn't work...it works if I jump left or straight up...so confused :/
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163

JRPG
5 years ago#2
JRPG posted...
Well I don't have problems jumping and dashing but there is a stage that you unlock and it's more like a race and I can't reach a wall cause when I jump to the right the character flips and dash doesn't work...it works if I jump left or straight up...so confused :/

It seems she/he does a flip in the air when I jump off this specific ledge and won't let me jump or dash after I leap off it to the right but it's fine if I jump on it :/

User Info: SonicTHP

SonicTHP
5 years ago#3
Which level is this?

Make sure you are jumping early enough as there is some wind-up before the jump starts and then once you are in the air, you get on extra action whether it be jump or dash and that won't reset unless you hit an enemy (which gives you one more jump or dash)
Someday, I hope to be from the future.

JRPG
5 years ago#4
SonicTHP posted...
Which level is this?

Make sure you are jumping early enough as there is some wind-up before the jump starts and then once you are in the air, you get on extra action whether it be jump or dash and that won't reset unless you hit an enemy (which gives you one more jump or dash)

It happens sometimes and I think it may be due to jumping later so I must just earlier...and I noticed momentum is important to get further.

Such a tough game
  1. Boards
  2. Dustforce
  3. Don't understand why I can't jump and dash right sometimes...character flips and
  • Topic Archived