• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dustforce
  3. Red apples near a computer in a stage?

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
5 years ago#1
I dropped down and found a secret area that has a red apple that I can hit around and a computer. Anyone know what this is?
PSN: Joerpg84
3DS: 2621-2720-6163

JRPG
5 years ago#2
JRPG posted...
I dropped down and found a secret area that has a red apple that I can hit around and a computer. Anyone know what this is?

To make matters worse I can't actually get out of the area lol.

User Info: SonicTHP

SonicTHP
5 years ago#3
Did a quick search and it seems that there is no secret associated with the apples, but since you can hit them as much as you want and they don't break, you can use them to jump or move horizontally an infinite amount because each time you land a hit on it mid-air you get one jump or dash back.
Someday, I hope to be from the future.

JRPG
5 years ago#4
SonicTHP posted...
Did a quick search and it seems that there is no secret associated with the apples, but since you can hit them as much as you want and they don't break, you can use them to jump or move horizontally an infinite amount because each time you land a hit on it mid-air you get one jump or dash back.

You could use it to get a massive combo but in hopeless at using them as jump further type item or for the matter actually hit them in the air lol

User Info: hellgem14

hellgem14
5 years ago#5
On Capcoms stream a while back for dustforce the guy said they were just easter eggs they dont do anything
DOWN RIGHT FIERCE
  1. Boards
  2. Dustforce
  3. Red apples near a computer in a stage?
  • Topic Archived