• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Location for Dubsta/Dubsta 2 4x4?

User Info: greazy_viking

greazy_viking
4 years ago#1
When I started online at launch, I chose a normal Dubsta as my personal vehicle, IIRC. I sold it a long time ago, but now am regretting it. I need a 4x4 to round out my garage, but I can't find one anywhere. I was able to get the game to spawn me into free roam with a Dubsta I stole during a job, but I couldn't insure it, or park it in my garage.

Can anyone tell me where and/or how to get one?
GT: Greazy Viking - Playing: Watch Dogs, and GTA V/Online

User Info: -Morbid-

-Morbid-
4 years ago#2
They are pretty easy to find, I see them very regularly in the Rockford Hills/Vinewood area. As far as I know, there is no place online that it will spawn with any guaranteed frequency. They key is to just stop looking. Start an invite only lobby and play by yourself a bit (these seem to cycle through traffic spawns more often than lobbies with multiple people) and cruise around doing the gang shootouts or something to occupy yourself. Eventually you will come across one.

Alternatively, you can just go online in a public lobby, make a quick lap of the city, and if you don't find one just hit "find new session" and repeat until you find one.

As for the Dubsta 2, it's the special blacked out version and the only way to get it is through glitching, either by duping one that another player has, modding one in with a save editor, or using the single player to multiplayer car transfer glitch (if it still works).
There is always room for one less.

greazy_viking
4 years ago#3
Cool, thanks for the quick response. Wouldn't even chance glitching/modding. Had a dude give me over 100 million during that whole debacle before the reset, and it ruined any drive to do jobs, not to mention slowing down my level progression.

User Info: Marsillio

Marsillio
4 years ago#4
There are two versions of the Dubsta? What are the differences? Do they have the same mods?
*signature*

greazy_viking
4 years ago#5
There's a "Dubsta 2" in single-player you can use an exploit to get. It's basically like the Brabus version of the Mercedes G-series. I don't believe there's any ways other than what Morbid mentioned to get it online.
The other major difference on the Dubsta 2 is the rear spare is offset instead of in the center.
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.

User Info: -Morbid-

-Morbid-
4 years ago#7
The badges and trim are blacked out (like the chrome headlight bezels and strip down the side), the roof ridges are smoother, and yeah the spare tire is offset.
There is always room for one less.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Location for Dubsta/Dubsta 2 4x4?
  • Topic Archived