• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Playing GTA IV Online right now....

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
5 years ago#51
LordPoncho posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
LordPoncho posted...
I'll state it one more time since this is going back and forth. You can do a two minute race and make $6k with no chance to lose money (unless you bet money).

And you can do it alone, too.

Wow so you could repeatedly play in a mindless, boring, repetitive way in order to make money efficiently? Heh. Yeah that doesn't sound like grinding at all.

Btw you would have to do that 167 times to buy the best car in the game. That's some efficient non-grinding money making economic gameplay right there.

Why do you feel the entire point is to grind? I've never once sat and grinded out anything and have had plenty of fun.

Sorry the game doesn't handhold you and tell you how to have fun.

See to do it that way you have to do it ONE HIUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN times. That's the most efficient way. Otherwise you're going to have to be playing for weeks or months on end in order to be able to make any decent 'progress'. And you're going to be fighting an uphill battle with the high expense on.... dying, maintaining a vehicle, and ammo.

Basically you're saying you can get a good job and make a lot of money, but if you get a minimum wage job you could eventually make the same amount as the annual income of a good job..... it's probably just going to take you 10 years. Then consider the fact that the value of a dollar in GTAO is absolute dirt so even the highest paying job doesn't yield very good income.

Are you guys trying to argue that GTAO forced broke economy isn't crap? That's absolutely ****ing amazing.

Nice cop-out post too, SterlingFox.

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
5 years ago#52
krazykiwikid posted...
LordPoncho posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
LordPoncho posted...
I'll state it one more time since this is going back and forth. You can do a two minute race and make $6k with no chance to lose money (unless you bet money).

Wow so you could repeatedly play in a mindless, boring, repetitive way in order to make money efficiently? Heh. Yeah that doesn't sound like grinding at all.

Btw you would have to do that 167 times to buy the best car in the game. That's some efficient non-grinding money making economic gameplay right there.

Why do you feel the entire point is to grind? I've never once sat and grinded out anything and have had plenty of fun.

See to do it that way you have to do it ONE HIUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN times. That's the most efficient way. Otherwise you're going to have to be playing for weeks or months on end in order to be able to make any decent 'progress'. And you're going to be fighting an uphill battle with the high expense on.... dying, maintaining a vehicle, and ammo.

Basically you're saying you can get a good job and make a lot of money, but if you get a minimum wage job you could eventually make the same amount as the annual income of a good job..... it's probably just going to take you 10 years. Then consider the fact that the value of a dollar in GTAO is absolute dirt so even the highest paying job doesn't yield very good income.

Are you guys trying to argue that GTAO forced broke economy isn't crap? That's absolutely ****ing amazing.

You didn't address what I said at all.

Summary of what just happened.

Me: I've never had to grind to have fun.
You: See, you had to grind to have fun, and you're defending it.

See how blinded by anger you are?
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
5 years ago#53
Offworlder1 posted...
krazykiwikid if you love GTA IV and IV's MP go play it, but GTA V and GTA O are much better to most people and have a greater variety of things to do but if you don't like it you have the option of playing the GTA game you do like.

He's a pretty slow kid who seems to have not even played GTAIV, or understand that its freeroam is an empty version of Onlines. He's been here for a while though, I've ignored him since he obviously doesn't play the game but spends a sad amount of time crying about it.

krazykiwikid
5 years ago#54
LordPoncho posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
LordPoncho posted...
krazykiwikid posted...
LordPoncho posted...

You didn't address what I said at all.

Summary of what just happened.

Me: I've never had to grind to have fun.
You: See, you had to grind to have fun, and you're defending it.

See how blinded by anger you are?

*Almost crushed to death by irony*

Either you have terrible reading comprehension or your head is buried so far up R*..

"in order to be able to make any decent 'progress'"

Somebody might 'have fun' by going into this game finding a corner of the map and looking at the texture on the ground. That has NOTHING to do with the crappy economy R* has designed the game around.

Reading comprehension or head buried up R*..... I'd say a lot of both.

User Info: LordPoncho

LordPoncho
5 years ago#55
No, you really haven't addressed what I stated and now you're making blind assumptions to try to validate your claims.

And those blind assumptions couldn't be any more wrong. I don't need to grind to have the things I want.

At least I don't sit here and belittle every person who has an opposing opinion. You sound like you'd be a total blast to hangout with, being a pompous, arrogant ass to everyone and everything.
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800

krazykiwikid
5 years ago#56
LordPoncho posted...

At least I don't sit here and belittle every person who has an opposing opinion. You sound like you'd be a total blast to hangout with, being a pompous, arrogant ass to everyone and everything.

Ha. Oh my god. You might be the first person ever to literally murder somebody with irony. That's amazing.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Playing GTA IV Online right now....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A