Can anyone help me get the Numero Uno trophy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Can anyone help me get the Numero Uno trophy?

User Info: GTADriver2

GTADriver2
4 months ago#1
If so send me a friend request. PSN is Lumine2_0, though I can't guarantee that I will always be online.
http://i.imgur.com/nBEtCTa.jpg

User Info: GTADriver2

GTADriver2
4 months ago#2
Also with this trophy do you need to win in each game mode once or platinum each specific medal in the victory stats?
http://i.imgur.com/nBEtCTa.jpg

User Info: Rayvenblood

Rayvenblood
4 months ago#3
Hey Driver, I'll add you to my PSN friends.
I can't guarantee that I'll always be online either, but fyi: i'm Canadian Central Time & I have a PS3 headset. I'll check out how to get that trophy because i don't remember as I only do heists for past 18 months.
PSN: rayven-blood (GTAVO)
Some walk with Jesus, others are running with the devil, but I sit with my beer.

User Info: Rayvenblood

Rayvenblood
4 months ago#4
I checked out my PS GTA history. I have one more thing to do to unlock that trophy (unfortunately it's winning a rally race which requires 4 people due to solo races don't count)
Nearly all (other than rally) can be completed with only 2 people.

If you happen to see me online, send me a message & we'll start up an "invite only" session, so we don't get disturbed while I help out. :)
PSN: rayven-blood (GTAVO)
Some walk with Jesus, others are running with the devil, but I sit with my beer.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Can anyone help me get the Numero Uno trophy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived