• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Don't buy the chrome rims for your cars....

User Info: ash274

ash274
4 years ago#1
... because you can get them for free. But it will take some work.
For free chrome Sport category rims: Win 50 Captures
For free chrome Lowrider category rims: Deliver 100 packages in Captures
For free chrome Offroad category rims: Kill 100 package-carrying players in Captures
For free chrome High-End category rims: Complete the final mission for any heist 50 times
For free chrome Tuner category rims: Complete setup missions for any heist 50 times
For free chrome Motorcycle category rims: 100 Kills while wearing nightvision goggles*
For free chrome SUV category rims: Be on the winning team of 50 LTS jobs
For free chrome Muscle category rims: Be last player alive in 50 LTS jobs

*This currently counts NPCs in the Humane Labs Raid. Don't know if this is a glitch so use that to your advantage! See if it works in freeroam
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone5s, iPad3

User Info: Arconyte

Arconyte
4 years ago#2
Source? Social club? iFruit?
PSN / Origin / Steam: Arconyte
XBL: Aeronyte

ash274
4 years ago#3
Arconyte posted...
Source? Social club? iFruit?

I swear I didn't see the full explanation in the in-game pause menu under Stats>Awards>Rewards, but it says what unlocks what on the details of the Social Club page: Awards tab, Rewards category
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone5s, iPad3

User Info: HiddenDarknessX

HiddenDarknessX
4 years ago#4
I don't have the patience for all of that. theres only 3 or 4 cars i'd want chrome rims for anyway

ash274
4 years ago#5
HiddenDarknessX posted...
I don't have the patience for all of that. theres only 3 or 4 cars i'd want chrome rims for anyway
Granted, but some are easy to boost. Get a partner or two and you can get all the Capture-related ones pretty quickly and a bit longer for the LTS ones.
The High-End one may be the only really hard one. I'm already 20% through the Tuner one and I wasn't even trying for it.

User Info: ich3ro

ich3ro
4 years ago#6
I don't have the patience for all of that.

User Info: hugaddict

hugaddict
4 years ago#7
yeah thanks but I don't want to play capture or lts
Then we will fight in the shade.

User Info: Darkrobotisback

Darkrobotisback
4 years ago#8
So now you can give yourself ultimate douchémobile wheels for free now?
My Waifu is the AH-64 Apache: http://m.imgur.com/JnHy4Sa
My small handheld collection http://m.imgur.com/q0BdZWi http://m.imgur.com/XbjVVTS

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
4 years ago#9

This. Except my answer is that there's NO cars I want chrome rims for. As it stands I'm still only driving maybe 3-4 out of my 30 PV's. So I should just sell the other 26-27 of them and keep only the ones that were hardest to get like the hearse and Tailgater.
Rules are a joy to uphold. Rules are a joy to uphold. Rules are a joy to uphold.

User Info: HiddenDarknessX

HiddenDarknessX
4 years ago#10
so has anyone unlocked these yet?
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Don't buy the chrome rims for your cars....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers