• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Money and RP generator?

User Info: triedge94

triedge94
4 years ago#1
What are these generator downloads online that I see? It has you enter your account name and if your on PSN or Xbox. Are these things safe?

User Info: Spring Rubber

Spring Rubber
4 years ago#2
Of course they're not safe.

User Info: JOKR_bAd_habitz

JOKR_bAd_habitz
4 years ago#3
Yeah, totally safe. Go for it.
"THAT is fear, that is what I am..." - Batman

User Info: Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades
4 years ago#4
Hey listen those scams aren't safe at all...but since we are talking, I am selling vacations to the North Pole this Christmas, and also I have a bridge or two you might be interested in.
Just like Clockwork.
PSN: Ace10of27Spades GTAO: Clockwork Legion

User Info: AlphaSnoWulf

AlphaSnoWulf
4 years ago#5
Hey guys so i just found out that im the son of a Nigerian Prince...
Kulaan do Vulom

User Info: JohnnyB21

JohnnyB21
4 years ago#6
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that's for sale, and if you buy that, I'll throw a golden gate in for free.
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.

User Info: -AMC-

-AMC-
4 years ago#7
TC, I have just the perfect job for you. But first I want you to wire me $250 through Western Union so we can get your office set up.

User Info: Ace10of27Spades

Ace10of27Spades
4 years ago#8
JohnnyB21 posted...
I've got some ocean front property in Arizona that's for sale, and if you buy that, I'll throw a golden gate in for free.

I'm glad you post every time I read that sig, hahaha
Just like Clockwork.
PSN: Ace10of27Spades GTAO: Clockwork Legion

User Info: digUbetterdead

digUbetterdead
4 years ago#9
Ace10of27Spades posted...
JohnnyB21 posted...

I'm glad you post every time I read that sig, hahaha

Lol
PSN: LoveLikeJazz
RDRebellion - Calling it now.

User Info: triedge94

triedge94
4 years ago#10
ROFL all of your posts made me laugh. Thank you for that lol I figured they weren't safe but was curious to see if anyone here has actually used them.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Money and RP generator?
  • Topic Archived