• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Did anybody else know you can blow up the engines to the trains to stop them?

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
5 years ago#1
I didn't. I tried it last night for laughs and was shocked to see not only the engine detonate when I set off the sticky bombs but the first car after that also seemed to go up in the explosion too.

You can also do it to the smaller trains with all of the windows along the sides of it.

Now that I know you can do that I may start shooting up the trains and using the big passenger buses from Pegasus to block the tunnels and have epic standoffs against the cops and other players.
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"

User Info: whompa_fett

whompa_fett
5 years ago#2
you dont have to blow up the engine, you can just blow up a few of the cars and the conductor will stop the train, but if you shoot him in the face his corpse will floor it making the train go faster than normal sometimes, actually pretty fun.

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
5 years ago#3
whompa_fett posted...
you dont have to blow up the engine, you can just blow up a few of the cars and the conductor will stop the train, but if you shoot him in the face his corpse will floor it making the train go faster than normal sometimes, actually pretty fun.

I've done that before where you shoot the conductor and it seems to speed up the train.
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"

User Info: iLoveMyEgo

iLoveMyEgo
5 years ago#4
Looking back at RDR online I always wanted to have the train in.. Now GTAO we have a train and can't even take control of it.

User Info: joeharamatheo

joeharamatheo
5 years ago#5
hope we eventually get train heists. wanted that in RDR but no

gravy would be if they added horses, too
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Did anybody else know you can blow up the engines to the trains to stop them?
  • Topic Archived