• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. So how does one come across a hacker giving out GTA money?

User Info: -AMC-

-AMC-
5 years ago#1
I haven't been as lucky as so many other people here~

User Info: Yunthor_HnC

Yunthor_HnC
5 years ago#2
Randomly, I'm told. I've been in the lobby with glitchers (different from hackers, but they're the ones usually giving out the money), but none of them were feeling generous. The ones I've met have always been more along the lines of trolling *** wipes.

User Info: FiercePassion

FiercePassion
5 years ago#3
That's been my experience, too. Nobody generous yet.
I just want to let everyone know that I'm happy to be here.

User Info: p0922

p0922
5 years ago#4
you people aren't even playing the game then. this morning was insane if you got away from it then you should've gotten a trophy. and the load screen advertisement for the cash cards right after i got a zillion more dollars is hilarious and very sad.

User Info: Yunthor_HnC

Yunthor_HnC
5 years ago#5
p0922 posted...
you people aren't even playing the game then. this morning was insane if you got away from it then you should've gotten a trophy. and the load screen advertisement for the cash cards right after i got a zillion more dollars is hilarious and very sad.

No, quite the opposite. We are playing the game. Glitchers are playing the ones not playing the game.

User Info: kokoloko03

kokoloko03
5 years ago#6
Yunthor_HnC posted...
p0922 posted...

No, quite the opposite. We are playing the game. Glitchers are playing the ones not playing the game.

You didn't QUITE understand what he said.
Il Evo lI

User Info: Draco211

Draco211
5 years ago#7
From what I understand, it happens at random. I'm sure if you jump around lobbies, you're bound to end up receiving some.

The first lobby I entered this morning, I received about 230k as soon as I walked out my apartment. Not sure whether it was hacked or just pure generosity, considering how low of an amount it was.

User Info: Spring Rubber

Spring Rubber
5 years ago#8
That's hacked. There's no way to share that much legitimately. Someone must've been trolling.
Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears
Maybe someday...the Cubs.

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
5 years ago#9
Draco211 posted...
From what I understand, it happens at random. I'm sure if you jump around lobbies, you're bound to end up receiving some.

The first lobby I entered this morning, I received about 230k as soon as I walked out my apartment. Not sure whether it was hacked or just pure generosity, considering how low of an amount it was.

you go on the internet and check your bank statement.
itll tell you how you got the money.
itll say so and so gave you $XXXXXXXXXXXX.

I had 1 hacker last night give me 4 sums of money.
1. $94 million.
2. $84 million.
3. $84 million.
4. put a bounty on me for $275 trillion. I let it save, exited out to single player. want in to a private free roam and stood outside my condo for 45 minutes til I collected the money.

I then switched back in to an open free roam and was gifted another $4+ million by someone else.

I didn't even really do anything or even ask for the money.
my phone rang when I loaded up the game, so I rubberbanded the controller so I wouldn't leave the lobby and wnt outside to take my call. when I came back about 30 minutes later is when I saw I had those first 4 amounts sent to me (and set on me in the case of the bounty).

so tip: just go in to a lobby and wait it out for about 5 - 10 minutes. if nothing happens switch lobbies, repeat til $$$
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).

User Info: baseballcfld3

baseballcfld3
5 years ago#10
its alot more common now than it was before...
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. So how does one come across a hacker giving out GTA money?
  • Topic Archived