• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Craig_Goulart 6 years ago#1
Also what are the share and MB requirement?

Also what items would I need to find?
PSN ID: Craig_Goulart There must've been a huge amount of lag over 2000 years ago, it took Jesus three days to respawn.
TheExiled280 6 years ago#2
Chapter 6 and the Share requirement is 75%. Make sure you unlock Colloseum first. It costs 1024MB so you'll probably need to do two playthrough for all 4.

There's also an item requirement. You can get the one for Histoire in the Graveyard area with the Add Enemies plan. Killomachine mk2 drops it.

I think the item needed for Kei is in Lan Castle with added enemies but I'm still trying to get the materials for that plan.
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#3
Hey Exiled :3

I'm kinda lost on how to get the Oracles too, so could you clear some stuff up? I heard you needed the true ending to get them? Which is gotten like this?

True ending (Chapter VII appearance)
Share of each country is 15% or more
You need to recruit all goddesses and makers
Lily rank 4 or more
Clear Chapter 6 in the above state

I assume "each country" doesn't include Arfoire... also where do you get the item to unlock the Colosseum? And what do you mean the share requirement is 75%? Scratch the kinda lost part, I'm completely lost as to what you need for the Oracles lol
TheExiled280 6 years ago#4
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Hey Exiled :3

I'm kinda lost on how to get the Oracles too, so could you clear some stuff up? I heard you needed the true ending to get them? Which is gotten like this?

True ending (Chapter VII appearance)
Share of each country is 15% or more
You need to recruit all goddesses and makers
Lily rank 4 or more
Clear Chapter 6 in the above state

I assume "each country" doesn't include Arfoire... also where do you get the item to unlock the Colosseum? And what do you mean the share requirement is 75%? Scratch the kinda lost part, I'm completely lost as to what you need for the Oracles lol

Yeah, it's the 4 nations: Planetune, Lowee, Lastation and LeanBox. The item to unlock Colosseum can be obtained from the mini boss Nidogg in Lan Castle.

For Oracles, you need to get their respective nations share to 75%. So to unlock Histoire, you must get Planetune's shares to 75%
TheExiled280 6 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/732893-hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2-sisters/69521267

Also, I think by Chapter 7, it means Chapter 6 since there are technically 7 chapters if you included the un-numbered prologue. The game ended at Chapter 6 for me during my first playthrough but I only got the good ending.
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#6
Dammit :<

So let me get this straight... I need the Colosseum (but it'll stay unlocked on following runs right?), 75% shares, 1024 MB, and a specific item for each Oracle? Or are the Oracles like plans in the sense that I just need to unlock them once then I'll be able to use them in new game plus?

I probably should just wait until I get enough MB to get them all at once shouldn't I...
TheExiled280 6 years ago#7
Dammit :<

So let me get this straight... I need the Colosseum (but it'll stay unlocked on following runs right?), 75% shares, 1024 MB, and a specific item for each Oracle? Or are the Oracles like plans in the sense that I just need to unlock them once then I'll be able to use them in new game plus?

I probably should just wait until I get enough MB to get them all at once shouldn't I...

You don't NEED it but it's easier and quicker than doing Quests over and over. You need a specific item for each Oracle and Plan unlocks carry over so you shouldn't need to unlock them from playthrough to playthrough. Colosseum stays unlocked but you can't use it till Chapter 5 or 6 on your NG+. Unlocked maker and CPU characters must be reunlocked.

Btw, you can unlock the CPU Goddesses by getting their respective share to 50% in Chapter 5 or 6.
TheExiled280 6 years ago#8
My method for unlocking the Goddess and Oracles is to transfer all of Arfoires shares to one nation (started with Planetune) via quests and once I unlocked the Goddess and Oracles, I would transfer the shares from that Nation to the next by doing Colosseum fights which transfer 5 percent of shares per fight.
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#9
I spent so much time unlocking the CPUs without the Colosseum <_<

Oh well, thanks for the advice :3
TheExiled280 6 years ago#10
I spent so much time unlocking the CPUs without the Colosseum <_<

Oh well, thanks for the advice :3

Yep, no problem
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A