• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NekoPARA

NekoPARA
4 years ago#1
Well, im already cleared the game twice with both normal ending and true ending but this really piss me off

If i want to add enemies in Gapain Field i need 3 Bloody Boomerang but i dont even know where is it and what monster drop it (im already use the nepedia to check)

I need 1 Iron Shell and 2 Sunflower Seed to add enemies in the Underverse

I need 3 Rainbow wing to add enemies in Atari Marsh

I need 1 Alloy Plate to add enemies in Arfoire's Factory

i need 1 6-fold Magic Damp and 3 fire crystal to add enemies in LAN castle

Also where can i find the item to make the Oracles join my party ?
New Magic Dampener ?
Electric Switch ?
Ancient Shell ?
Small Whale Ball ?

Can somebody help me please ? I beg you :v ? Thanks first :D
PSN ID : Yoyoo222 looking for friends who have the same hobby as me (anime and manga lover)

User Info: the_hunter_gta

the_hunter_gta
4 years ago#2
I"m working on list but not all that far only just started Chapter 3 only shows "Sunflower Seed" that you need
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvszbx6-cyU9gqZ9wHtBchwON7DpS5oIKCLJEHH46IU/edit?usp=sharing

only shows "Sunflower Seed" that you need
[Back Up Games Saves to USB/Online if possible] FFXIV: ARR (Excalibur)
PSN: gtasthehunter, My 1st Lets Play Minecraft: http://goo.gl/gwxwBf

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
4 years ago#3
Bloody Boomerangs drop from Boomerangs in PowerLevel Island.

To reach PowerLevel Island, you need to search for a hidden chest for the plans in the second floor of Worldwide Labyrinth (Lowee).

Iron Shell drops from Mega Turtle from Adding Enemies on PowerLevel Island.

To add enemies on PowerLevel Island, you need to have unlocked PowerLevel Island Change Dungeon, available as a hidden chest in Pan... Nan.... thingy. PowerLevel Island Change Dungeon contains the Watermelon Man that drops the watermelon skins required for adding enemies to PowerLevel island.

User Info: leafgreen

leafgreen
4 years ago#4
How do you unlock pan jungle I can't find materials for it and alloy plate is in game industry graveyard
3ds fc 4897-6971-5176 Pokemon y ign Maria
Psn yunasage

User Info: ZLDA

ZLDA
4 years ago#5
leafgreen posted...
How do you unlock pan jungle I can't find materials for it and alloy plate is in game industry graveyard

Black Die is in one of the true ending dungeons, it's dropped by the enemy that is a monkey on top of a black dice.

Strong Thread is at World Labyrinth 2F with change dungeon activated, it's dropped by the spider.

User Info: leafgreen

leafgreen
4 years ago#6
Really no wonder I didn't get since I went for conquest ending as for change dungeon for world labyrinth you know where it's at ?
3ds fc 4897-6971-5176 Pokemon y ign Maria
Psn yunasage

NekoPARA
4 years ago#7
the_hunter_gta posted...
I"m working on list but not all that far only just started Chapter 3 only shows "Sunflower Seed" that you need
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yvszbx6-cyU9gqZ9wHtBchwON7DpS5oIKCLJEHH46IU/edit?usp=sharing

only shows "Sunflower Seed" that you need

Can i work with you :D
PSN ID : Yoyoo222
Nico Nico Nii~ :v

NekoPARA
4 years ago#8
mongopikis posted...
Bloody Boomerangs drop from Boomerangs in PowerLevel Island.

To reach PowerLevel Island, you need to search for a hidden chest for the plans in the second floor of Worldwide Labyrinth (Lowee).

Iron Shell drops from Mega Turtle from Adding Enemies on PowerLevel Island.

To add enemies on PowerLevel Island, you need to have unlocked PowerLevel Island Change Dungeon, available as a hidden chest in Pan... Nan.... thingy. PowerLevel Island Change Dungeon contains the Watermelon Man that drops the watermelon skins required for adding enemies to PowerLevel island.

I can't find the plan, is it in the hidden item or else ? can you give me more detail ?
PSN ID : Yoyoo222
Nico Nico Nii~ :v

User Info: ZipHiFi

ZipHiFi
4 years ago#9
What does the color coding mean? If something is marked in Red or Green and has [Dangerous] next to it, does that mean I need to use the Tougher Foes Plan in that dungeon?
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on GameFAQs."

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
4 years ago#10
NekoPARA posted...

I can't find the plan, is it in the hidden item or else ? can you give me more detail ?

Yes, its in the hidden item in the second area of worldwide labyrinth.

You may have to try multiple times.
  • Topic Archived