• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Any missable characters? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#1
I just started chapter 3 and I only have 7 characters I think? Nepgear, IF, Compa, RED, Cave, Broccoli, and that singing chick (sorry I know it's only 3 letters/numbers but it's a weird name so I don't recall it). Apparently there are 22 total characters, but I feel like I have so few right now lol.

Oh yeah, can someone tell me what chapter you get Chika?
ragnarok01 6 years ago#2
Chapter 7
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#3
That late :<
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#4
Oh yeah, is there anyone that you have to do anything specific to get like in the first game? Like how you had to get 1024 MB and the shares to a certain percent to get the sisters? Or will I eventually get everyone as long as I just keep checking up on all the little events?
ryandavison 6 years ago#5
Apparently you use the remake system to get the oricles, like how you used it to get the sisters in rebirth 1 but i'm not 100% sure because the game doesn't come out over here untill next week
Best there is, The Best there was, The Best there ever will be
ragnarok01 6 years ago#6
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Oh yeah, is there anyone that you have to do anything specific to get like in the first game? Like how you had to get 1024 MB and the shares to a certain percent to get the sisters? Or will I eventually get everyone as long as I just keep checking up on all the little events?

Oracles 1024mb plus plan to obtain. You can get the items at chapter 7
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#7
Dammit. But since it's like that, I assume the Oracles will stay unlocked from the start in following play throughs?
ragnarok01 6 years ago#8
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Dammit. But since it's like that, I assume the Oracles will stay unlocked from the start in following play throughs?

No, if my memory does t fail me they you can only use them during the true ending route.
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#9
Why must this game torture me so :<
fuzzylittlbunny 6 years ago#10
Wait, the True Ending doesn't seem entirely difficult...

True ending (Chapter VII appearance)
Share of each country is 15% or more
You need to recruit all goddesses and makers
Lily rank 4 or more
Clear Chapter 6 in the above state

Are "makers" what they call the Oracles in English? And this may be stupid, but is the Lily rank thing just Nepgear have to be 4 with everyone? Because if everyone had to have that with everyone...

Sorry, one more thing. Does MB carry over? It said pretty much everything that isn't story-related, but some of those data things or whatever come from bosses and some are just giveaways.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Any missable characters? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A