• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. The little sisters will give processor units for older sister??
ekamown 3 months ago#1
So I tried to get the Oracle, but somehow the nations with poor Shares, the candidates will give processor unit for their own older sister as Chirper chat.

So as I was raising Lastation shares to get Kei, Planeptune shares below 5% then there's Chirper chat with Nepgear to get 3 processor units for Neptune. Lowee shares 7% and the twins give processor units for Blanc via Chirper chat.

Should I just reduce both shares to 0% as well?
Well, then, until we meet again. Or "if we meet again".
ekamown 3 months ago#2
Ahhh... I see.
So it'll trigger when certain nation's shares is below certain percent and lily rank between the younger and older sister must be high enough.

When I wonder why only some processor body parts (not all) are given, it said the rest will be given once I reach final chapter. Some are given in chapter 7 which I already got.

I guess I should wait getting the oracles until final chapter.
(edited 3 months ago)
chuckie_um 3 months ago#3
Yeah. There's a few on a per chapter basis depending on having low shares for a nation and high lily ranks. It does end up being all the parts, though, so rather than wait to get the oracles, just rotate their shares via either share quests (DLC) or using Colosseum to redistribute them
ekamown 3 months ago#4
Good thing I grind their Lily rank back when playing Holy Sword ending.

Might as well just get them all since it's exclusive in True ending route only. At the same time getting the Oracles. Initially I'd wait getting the Oracles until when I'm aiming for Nation ending but seems like better do it in current playthrough so they won't be too underlevel by the time I get them as my party is at lv90+. I have 5000+MB...guess that should be enough as each would cost 1000+MB.
ekamown 3 months ago#5
Looks like I made miscalculation.
The ones that got in chapter 7 is ONLY before I moved on to final chapter. I thought it can be got in both chapter 7 or 8 so I postponed manipulating Shares while I was in chapter 7.

Man, guess I was so obssessed getting the oracles...so that I didn't really pay attention for such small detail. Meh...I already moved on final chapter and gathered lots of materials to unlock the last set of optional dungeons.

Looks like I need to get True ending again to collect the rest of processors I missed. Man, my original plan was to get Nation & Makers ending next.

Maybe even if I DO realize, I'm just lazy to move Shares around for THIRD time in one playthrough. One lap for CPUs in chapter 5 and one more lap for Oracles.

Even though I always held up from submitting cleared quests. Only submit it when I really need to transfer Shares.

I wonder if it's fine to completely skip Chirper (aside of the ones with events or recruiting characters) next playthrough if I already viewed every single one of them in current and both previous playthrough.
I never missed Chirper on my first three playthroughs (Conquest, Holy Sword, True). Since I want to rush play for Nation and Makers ending route.
(edited 3 months ago)
chuckie_um 3 months ago#6
The vast majority of chirpers can be ignored with no real loss.

Of the ones that do have functional use, almost all of them can also be skipped too unless it's either your first time obtaining whatever they give or you want to see a specific scene play out later on.
ekamown 2 months ago#7
Seems like most of optional dungeon's "add monster" and "change item" plans are only from chirper in chapter 2. Since I unlocked most optional dungeons in final chapter but no "add monster" or "change item" chirpers. Some later optional dungeons even require material from previous dungeon's tough monster which never available without "add monster" plan.

Guess I can only rely from luck in Stella's Dungeon for now to get those materials that initially dropped by tough boss which I can't normally access due to missing "add monster" plans. Such as Odd Dragon Ball from Ruin Dragon to access the next optional dungeon.

I'd like to end my True end playthrough soon but still hesistate if I still miss some materials, especially from chapter 7 dungeons.
chuckie_um 2 months ago#8
On top of that, you'll retain access to those areas in Stella's Dungeon on later playthroughs.

As a bonus, the optional dungeons will also be available to explore immediately, so once you do get the items for those plans you'll be free to run through them even when not doing a run of the True Ending. So as long as you get all the plans before you continue, you can still make progress even when you're outside the True Ending.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. The little sisters will give processor units for older sister??
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A