• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Nep Sisters Coupling Skill are still not available?

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
2 months ago#1
Somehow other sisters' coop EXE skill with own sibling are already unlocked but not for Nep sisters' coop EXE skill.

I'm at the end of Holy Sword route but that Nep's C. Skill is still not available. Both are at lv75+. While other siblings at even lower level already have EXE skills with own sisters unlocked. Is it only unlocked in non-sword route (Chapter 6+)?

Also by the endgame the shop sells 100k weapon only for some characters, some other are not. Didn't think it's related to Plan. Does it depend of which route I'm in? During my first playthrough in Conquest route there's no 100k weapon.
Well, then, until we meet again. Or "if we meet again".

User Info: chuckie_um

chuckie_um
2 months ago#2
For the coupling skill, yeah it's only in routes that don't involve the sword (like how 5PB's EXE is only available via True End route).

As for the weapon availability... honestly I've never been sure why there's that gap where some characters have it on NG+ but others don't. It's not even like it's just a DLC or Oracle situation as characters like Cave and Noire get weapons of a similar level, yet others like Blanc and Broccoli don't. It's completely dependent on character and being on a NG+ but aside from that there's no real conditions for them. Though you will unlock the full shop from doing the True Ending and until then it'll remain fairly limited.

ekamown
2 months ago#3
Anyway nothing is missable if I'm aiming for True Ending route? I heard Plan to unlock Kei only available on Chapter 7.

Like Alloy material is permanently missable if I'm on Conquest/Holy Sword route after the first fight vs CFW Magic.

I feel like True Ending should be next before Makers & City endings. As most endgame materials/Plans are locked behind True Ending route.

chuckie_um
1 month ago#4
Yeah there's nothing in the normal endings that you can't get when going for the True Ending. Plus having access to all the Chapter 7 stuff is quite handy. All of the general areas will also remain totally unlocked until you clear the ending in that final chapter, so it's only a matter of potentially missing chapter exclusive events/chirpers (IE: The aforementioned EXE for 5pb).

ekamown
1 month ago#5
Somehow if you accidentally fulfilled the condition for Apocalypse route again (view all 3 scenes regarding cursed sword and get all CPU in Chapter 5), just DO NOT let Planeptune Shares 55% or higher before fighting CFW Magic for second time.

chuckie_um
1 month ago#6
Yeah. Conquest/Holy Sword route only triggers when Planeptune is hogging all the shares even if you've done the pre-requisite scenes and all that.

ekamown
1 month ago#7
I also just noticed Neptune hasn't unlocked her formation skill with other CPUs in addition of her couple skill with Nepgear. Is it also unlocked automatically as long as you're not in Conquest route after Chapter 5?

Anyway Normal Ending here is just cut-off of True/Nation/Maker Ending?

You're right. Even in Rebirth 3 I got True Ending first, especially you can only have all characters in True Ending route only. And also to get the most materials for Plans and complete Stella's Dungeon too.

Since in Good Ending you lost the other nation's CPU in Chapter 10 and can't return to Plutia's dimension anymore. Normal Ending ends the game at the end in Chapter 8. So it's better to grind everyone on first playthrough while they are all available, mainly to unlock their EXE Drive by using skills 100 times for each person.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Nep Sisters Coupling Skill are still not available?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A