• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
2 years ago#1
Not the Newbie Nurse Cap, the equip Accessory needed in crafting the Compile Heart Processor?
I heard it's found via clearing a certain quest, But IDK which quest rewards me with that specific item?
I searched on Google, but the main results I got were Wikia links, and the last time I went to those links, I got redirected to a malware site. So, I don't want to risk getting redirected again.

User Info: chuckie_um

chuckie_um
2 years ago#2
Quest is For Love of the Tome.

Also, I'd suggest using adblock then since Wikia in and of itself won't redirect you to any malware sites.

User Info: Nine_Tails137

Nine_Tails137
2 years ago#3
chuckie_um posted...
Quest is For Love of the Tome.

Also, I'd suggest using adblock then since Wikia in and of itself won't redirect you to any malware sites.

Thanks! That's just the answer I was looking for.

And YES! I've been using Ad Block Plus, and upon viewing one of the Wikia links, I STILL get redirected on the rare occasion. I reported it to Wikia and they said they passed it over to their Ad Team, but the more I see these malware redirects, the more I wanna avoid Wikia like the plague.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A