• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Does Stella's progression reset upon quitting the game?
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#1
So, I'm on True Neptral Tower, and on my 3rd attempt, but What I wanna know is
does Stella's Dungeon Progression save upon quitting the game?

In other words: I sent Stella out, and she's currently on floor 600(as of this Topic), but will she start from that exact same point in the Dungeon if I quit the game and turn off my PS Vita?
Or will she restart from the beginning of True Neptral Tower upon loading my save file?

The other times I put my Vita in sleep mode, and plugged it into its charger, because I was concerned about loosing my progression with Stella?
chuckie_um 2 years ago#2
Neither of your thoughts, actually.

Her progress is based on your system's clock and progresses in real time (or you can cheese it by changing your time). In other words, as long as you save first, you can quit the game and she'll have progressed through whatever dungeon she's in up to actual completion during that time when you go back to it.

That being said, the results are determined the instant you send her out. So you can't use this to try and save scum by quitting the game and reloading the save file when she's completed a dungeon to get the result you want.
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#3
chuckie_um posted...
Neither of your thoughts, actually.

Her progress is based on your system's clock and progresses in real time (or you can cheese it by changing your time). In other words, as long as you save first, you can quit the game and she'll have progressed through whatever dungeon she's in up to actual completion during that time when you go back to it.

That being said, the results are determined the instant you send her out. So you can't use this to try and save scum by quitting the game and reloading the save file when she's completed a dungeon to get the result you want.

Oh good. I was more worried about loosing my progress with Stella upon quitting the game.
Sort of like how chaining Shinies in Pokemon works.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Does Stella's progression reset upon quitting the game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A