• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. How to beat Yayozu Hinokami and Opportune?
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#1
So, I've been using Break Damage Limit, Destroy Symbols and Symbol Attack Gains Plans for every enemy encounter, but whenever I try it on Yayozu Hinokami(aka: Arfoire's Dragon Form), and Opportune(aka: the Green version of Hero Craft), I never destroy them like other Enemies. And all my Characters are at Level 99, with powerful Gear equipped.

Do I need to buy the Level Cap DLC in order to beat these enemies? or is there a way to beat them without the Level Cap DLC?
I don't wanna buy the DLC until after I've maxed out the Oracles' levels for the Trophy to make it easier.
Plus, I need those Enemy Drops to unlock Trinity Marsh. And acquire the Add enemies Plan for that Dungeon.
Solarys 2 years ago#2
Just turn on Weaken Enemies if you have trouble fighting them normally. Also you get the trophies at L99 no matter what your level cap is.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives them other people to shoot at."
Gigabyte Z270 Phoenix Gaming || i9-9980HK @ 5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 || NVIDIA Tesla K20m
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#3
Solarys posted...
Just turn on Weaken Enemies if you have trouble fighting them normally. Also you get the trophies at L99 no matter what your level cap is.

I tried using the Weaken Enemies Plan, and it didn't work.

As for the Level 99 Trophy, The only characters I have left to do are the Oracles, but I don't think I can get their plans until Chapter 6?
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. How to beat Yayozu Hinokami and Opportune?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A