• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#1
So, I noticed a few Plans require "Alloy Plate" in order to create them, However, Alloy Plate can only Be obtained from the Rival Craft located in the Gamindustri Graveyard(Add Enemies) Plan.
I've already used the Add Enemies plan for the Gamindustri Graveyard, but I know once I fight CFW Magic for the first time, the Gamindustri Graveyard Dungeon will disappear off the Map until later in the game.

The only plans I know of that require that material, are:
Arfoire's Factory(Add enemies),
Orbital(S) Processor,
W11 (S) Processor,
and
Double Round (S) Processor.

Does anyone know exactly what other Plans require Alloy Plate, so I know how many to farm?
chuckie_um 2 years ago#2
There's 6 plans that need it. Aside from the four you mentioned the other two are:
Super EXE Drive
and
Trapezohedron (Armor)

Each of the plans only needs 1, so once you have all 6 you won't need any more for plans.
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#3
chuckie_um posted...
There's 6 plans that need it. Aside from the four you mentioned the other two are:
Super EXE Drive
and
Trapezohedron (Armor)

Each of the plans only needs 1, so once you have all 6 you won't need any more for plans.

I already created the Super EXE Drive, but I haven't found the Trapezohedron Plan yet.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A