• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Can you defeat CFW Magic during the first fight?
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#1
I know you're supposed to loose to her during the first fight, and She doesn't drop anything if you defeat her in mk2, but Did Re:Birth 2 fix it so you always loose to her regardless of level?

I tried fighting her at level 99 with the Anime Collaboration DLC, and Still Lost!
Solarys 2 years ago#2
Yes. It's not a forced loss, but you get nothing for winning, not even EXP, and it doesn't change the dialogues afterward.

Actually it's impossible to lose that fight at L200-ish since she does 0 damage to you or just misses, thanks to the damage formula carried over from Victory.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives them other people to shoot at."
Gigabyte Z270 Phoenix Gaming || i9-9980HK @ 5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 || NVIDIA Tesla K20m
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#3
Solarys posted...
Yes. It's not a forced loss, but you get nothing for winning, not even EXP, and it doesn't change the dialogues afterward.

Actually it's impossible to lose that fight at L200-ish since she does 0 damage to you or just misses, thanks to the damage formula carried over from Victory.

Well, there goes my chance at nabbing the Flash Card material during the first fight.
I wish there were other enemies that drop that material?
Solarys 2 years ago#4
That fight drops nothing because you are supposed to lose. IIRC you get the materials from either the second fight or one of the Colosseum fights.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives them other people to shoot at."
Gigabyte Z270 Phoenix Gaming || i9-9980HK @ 5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 || NVIDIA Tesla K20m
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#5
Solarys posted...
That fight drops nothing because you are supposed to lose. IIRC you get the materials from either the second fight or one of the Colosseum fights.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. Still, if that's the only way to get the Flash Card material, then I'm gonna be doing quite a few playthroughs to get multiples of that material.
Unless Severed Dimension(Change Dungeon) is the only plan that requires Flash Card?
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Can you defeat CFW Magic during the first fight?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A