• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Are there any missable items during the Conquest Ending?
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#1
As the Title implies, are the any items exclusive to the Conquest Ending?
The reason I ask is because I HATE that ending, and wanna get it done and over with ASAP.
But I also wanna grab any items, Weapons, outfits, materials, etc. from that ending, in case I need them for specific Plans?
Solarys 2 years ago#2
All boss drops are guaranteed in this version, thankfully. But they also toned the jokes way down, probably to avoid insulting the companies they can't afford to offend...

The original was a royal pain in the ass for completionists, thanks to Team Nintendo being a bunch of cheap a******s, in both senses of the word. It was supposed to be hilariously entertaining, watching the game satirize itself, but it just gnaws on your sanity after fighting the bosses over and over again for their item drops.
"Teamwork is essential; it gives them other people to shoot at."
Gigabyte Z270 Phoenix Gaming || i9-9980HK @ 5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 || NVIDIA Tesla K20m
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#3
Solarys posted...
All boss drops are guaranteed in this version, thankfully. But they also toned the jokes way down, probably to avoid insulting the companies they can't afford to offend...

The original was a royal pain in the ass for completionists, thanks to Team Nintendo being a bunch of cheap a******s, in both senses of the word. It was supposed to be hilariously entertaining, watching the game satirize itself, but it just gnaws on your sanity after fighting the bosses over and over again for their item drops.

Yeah, I'm aware all Boss Drops are guaranteed, I just don't wanna redo the Conquest Ending a 2nd or 3rd time, just to obtain certain materials, weapons, armor, etc. that are required to complete certain Plans like Change Dungeon, Add Enemies, Laplace's Eye, Break Damage Limit, Negative Status reduced, 100% escape, etc.
Solarys 2 years ago#4
They do drop plans (IIRC all cosmetic/processors), but you can't complete most of them until you reach the true end, due to materials that are only available in TE dungeons.
Gigabyte Z270 Phoenix Gaming || i9-9980HK @ 5 GHz || 16 GB DDR4 || NVIDIA Tesla K20m
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#5
Solarys posted...
They do drop plans (IIRC all cosmetic/processors), but you can't complete most of them until you reach the true end, due to materials that are only available in TE dungeons.

So, just Plans that are exclusive to the Conquest Ending, and nothing Else?
Solarys 2 years ago#6
You get the plans from the bosses (enemy goddesses), but you need materials from true end dungeons to complete them. Hope that's clear.
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#7
Solarys posted...
You get the plans from the bosses (enemy goddesses), but you need materials from true end dungeons to complete them. Hope that's clear.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, There are plans "exclusive" to the Conquest ending,
but the "required materials" for said plans, can only be obtained during the True Ending?
Or are you referring to the Holy Sword Ending?
Solarys 2 years ago#8
Yes. And only the true end opens up additional dungeons, not Holy Sword, which is just an alternative version of the original Conquest and still ends in the side chapter.
Nine_Tails137 2 years ago#9
Solarys posted...
Yes. And only the true end opens up additional dungeons, not Holy Sword, which is just an alternative version of the original Conquest and still ends in the side chapter.

Okay. Thanks! Also, I'm really happy that Boss Drops are now Guaranteed(unlike the previous titles)
  1. Boards
  2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
  3. Are there any missable items during the Conquest Ending?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A