• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 18)

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#421
Looks pretty fun to me
Felicia and Jedah for MvC:I.
Looking to play Scarecrow, Blue Beetle and Atrocitus in Injustice 2

User Info: Killarock404

Killarock404
2 years ago#422
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_9cAkYEso&t=0s

that damage is kind of ridiculous...

User Info: MichaelVash7778

MichaelVash7778
2 years ago#423
Game seems pretty cool so far. PSN: michaelvash7886

User Info: AkusaNnihs

AkusaNnihs
2 years ago#424
Hi everyone, people probably already answered those questions but I couldn't really find the answers in the previous posts.

1) I live in Canada so should I wait for the NA version? What are biggest differences between NA and JP versions?
2) I would like to get all the unlocks (Lupus, Hot Scramble...etc) Which edition should I get and where should I buy it? (reliable website)

Thank you :)
Shinn Asuka, the tragic hero.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#425
AkusaNnihs posted...
1) I live in Canada so should I wait for the NA version? What are biggest differences between NA and JP versions?
2) I would like to get all the unlocks (Lupus, Hot Scramble...etc) Which edition should I get and where should I buy it? (reliable website)

1) The language the menus are in is the only difference. I translated the majority of the menus and Louigi87 did a stellar job photoshopping images of the menus with the translations on them so this shouldn't be a significant barrier. We don't know for sure that the two versions can play with each other though.
2) Hot Scramble was a preorder bonus so your only chance to get that will be waiting for the NA release and hoping that it comes with it. I'm pretty confident that it will, but it may be a preorder bonus again. You need G Sound to get Lupus right away, but you can buy him at the end of the month on his own which is a better deal if the songs mean nothing to you. You needed to preorder to get Virtue for free, but you can also buy Virtue on his own as well.

User Info: AkusaNnihs

AkusaNnihs
2 years ago#426
Ah I see, thanks for the answers. I guess I will have to wait until September.

Really disappointed about the lack of SEED Destiny suits :(
Shinn Asuka, the tragic hero.

User Info: Zerowu

Zerowu
2 years ago#427
For what it's worth, If you get the physical G sound edition, you'll most likely still get lupus, hot scramble, and virtue as it's more than likely the 1st print.

Goraishi
2 years ago#428
Zerowu posted...
For what it's worth, If you get the physical G sound edition, you'll most likely still get lupus, hot scramble, and virtue as it's more than likely the 1st print.

Its not a first print bonus though. Someone mentioned they got their HS code from amazon by email so it isn't like the first editions all have a code inside the box (well the Lupus code is always inside the G Sound box). Its possible the retailer may have gotten some extra preorder bonus codes and hands them out with the early orders that aren't actually preorders, but I wouldn't count on it.

Goraishi
2 years ago#429
Perfect G-Self was just shown off at PDF. Maybe GVS gets it too.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#430
Goraishi posted...
Perfect G-Self was just shown off at PDF. Maybe GVS gets it too.

Im hoping at least
Felicia and Jedah for MvC:I.
Looking to play Scarecrow, Blue Beetle and Atrocitus in Injustice 2
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 18)
  • Topic Archived