• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 18)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#1
Latest Info:

Curemaster posted...
Well, well... I honestly didn't expect these units to show on GVS...
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201705/16133093.html

Hi-Nu Gundam (Cost 500)
Slave Wraith (Cost 200)
Vincent Gleissner's Custom Gelgoog (Cost 200)
Guntank (Cost 200, not shown in pic)

Curemaster posted...
Oh shi-, too late for editing... Here's the other new units, and all of them were 200 cost:
-) Rick Dias: Apolly Bei
-) Methuss: Fa Yuiry
-) Dom: Gaia
-) Hi-Zack: Sarah Zabiarov
-) GM Custom: South Burning
-) Re-Zel: Riddhe Machenas
-) Vigna Ghina: Cecily Fairchild

There's also a closed-online and trial version planned on June.

Source: http://gamestalk.net/post-78889/

Last two posts in the old thread:
ShotgunSamurai posted...
Goraishi posted...
That makes me much more excited about the missing link stuff.
yeah I hope pale rider is confirmed. also getting the Todesritter playable as well would be freaking sweet.

Goraishi posted...
I don't see what makes them easy unlocks either
make one zaku you make 15 zakus. grunts have a lot of variants I'm just scared of that part. I really don't want 15 zakus running around. maybe if they do the alternate color thing it'll be okay but lets be honest do we really want 5+ Zaku IIs running around regardless of slight difference in versions?

Goraishi posted...
Hot Scramble aside, none of the 3ks are new suits.
what could they pick though? nothing in IBO felt 500 cost, greco with Gself prefect pack maybe but what could they pick?

Goraishi posted...
They are kind of milking a lot of those. I mean Zaku II, Char Zaku, Marasai, HiZack aren't all the same suit, but they're all evolutions of the same design and all are 200 cost. Same with the Dom and Rick Dias, and Chargoog and this new goog (only 300 instead of 200).

If they're willing to pull new sources in (and hey, missing link), there are plenty of options. There are options from current series though. They could do 2 new 500s from G-Reco easily. Chronicle could have a 500 too I guess, but that would require a new VA (which gundam has done, including replacing an established VA mid series) or reusing lines not specifically recorded for the vs series. Maybe Atlas Gundam? Or the TA Gundam? Not entirely sure those should be 3k, but maybe.

There is definitely a ton they could add to 400 from existing series which is also entirely gen 4 suits.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#2
Goraishi posted...
They are kind of milking a lot of those.
thats why I'm scared of the 200 costs. but I guess if these grunts don't affect other suits making it in all the merrier I guess. cause If I lose the chance of getting Dijeh or Byarlant cause they added a Rick Dias or Methuss I'll be mad.

Goraishi posted...
Chronicle could have a 500 too I guess
doubt it, Chronicle was a crap pilot. if they have to have a 500 cost for victory I'd pick Fuala in the Zanneck or Gengaozo. They already have the VA so there isn't the VA issue like Chronicle. other 500s I guess they could make Bael, Kimaris Vidar, and Lupus Rex 500s. they are the most powerful suits in their show. GReco can make Dehack and Kabakali 500s as well. they could make the Callisto brothers a 500 cost for crossbone. I'd bet when Giri made it in he'd be 400 cost not 500 but who knows?
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#3
I like how the thread name is the same for tradition but it's more a general thread for anything news and non news, not just the next arcade unlock.

Also glad to hear Slave Wraith and Vincent's Gelgoog are 300, not 200.

I really hope they add the Slave Wraith or Missing Link theme in the game. They're really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXQtGVgoK-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDhQPbJOtKs
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

User Info: ZetaC1

ZetaC1
2 years ago#4
>Slave Wraith OST
mmmm feels good. really excited for it. He was my main guy i used the side stories side missions. couldn't use him in space cause he was a ground unit though ;-;.

I wonder how he'll play? my guess/hope

a = Machine gun
b = beam saber
CSa = beam rifle 3x shot (I want it to work exactly like GP03 in mbon) but i doubt he'lll get a CSa
ab = Bazooka
ac = probably beam rifle/chest vulcan shot here.
bc = the roll dodge animation he does in the Side Stories game.
abc = melee attack thing.

as for the gelgoog I'm good for whatever they do. cause its an awesome suit in MSV.
---
I really hope the ReZel is fun. Since the pilot is riddhe that means we won't get the commander type which kinda sucks cause I prefer that version more cause it has the cool wings and green visor. oh well if rezel is good I probably will drop Delta Plus altogether. Though the Rezel makes me hope for Ecoas jegan
throwing up rainbows is the way to go

Goraishi
2 years ago#5
ShotgunSamurai posted...
doubt it, Chronicle was a crap pilot. if they have to have a 500 cost for victory I'd pick Fuala in the Zanneck or Gengaozo. They already have the VA so there isn't the VA issue like Chronicle. other 500s I guess they could make Bael, Kimaris Vidar, and Lupus Rex 500s. they are the most powerful suits in their show. GReco can make Dehack and Kabakali 500s as well. they could make the Callisto brothers a 500 cost for crossbone. I'd bet when Giri made it in he'd be 400 cost not 500 but who knows?

Hey, they made Legilis a 3k... I don't remember him being bad though. I just remember him getting Char'd a lot by Uso. It isn't like he is Jerid. Rig Contio itself should also be up there spec wise. I actually like Zanneck's design better though.

I don't think IBO should go above 2500 because the differences are just the weapons. Lupus Rex isn't faster or more maneuverable than it was in S1. Same frame, same power source.

500 Giri would be cool too.

SDBZ posted...
I like how the thread name is the same for tradition but it's more a general thread for anything news and non news, not just the next arcade unlock.

I was considering just calling it general discussion, but...

I like both of those themes. I'm going to be super annoyed if ML suits just use First music (in part because I hate the First tracks in the game). The official site says 40 songs though and it doesn't list 40 yet. Hopefully one of those ML songs are there.

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#6
ZetaC1 posted...
mmmm feels good. really excited for it. He was my main guy i used the side stories side missions. couldn't use him in space cause he was a ground unit though ;-;.

Pixie was my main guy. I really hope they add Fred and his Pixie or Efreet. He's my favourite Missing Link character.

Goraishi posted...
I like both of those themes. I'm going to be super annoyed if ML suits just use First music (in part because I hate the First tracks in the game). The official site says 40 songs though and it doesn't list 40 yet. Hopefully one of those ML songs are there.

Yeah I really hope at least one Missing Link theme makes it in.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#7
Goraishi posted...
I don't think IBO should go above 2500
agreed but who knows? they made rx78 a 2500 in gvs and imo that is a bit much. I'd be hyped getting bael or any other Gaelio gundam so whatever their cost is I'll take it.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: injuredpelican

injuredpelican
2 years ago#8
ShotgunSamurai posted...
Goraishi posted...
I don't think IBO should go above 2500
agreed but who knows? they made rx78 a 2500 in gvs and imo that is a bit much. I'd be hyped getting bael or any other Gaelio gundam so whatever their cost is I'll take it.

I am still surprised by RX-78's cost bump as well. All I can gather is perhaps that cost seems to be the most popular, so it makes sense to make original Gundam be in that more popular range. I wish if they went that route though they would have added more to it. I don't suppose we'll ever see G-Armor/Gundam added. Would have been cool to sort of integrate them into one better unit.
Kaiba: Are you trying to tell me Yugi and I are destined to play card games for all eternity?
Best. Destiny. Ever.

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#9
Rick Dias, Methuss, Dom, Hi-Zack, GM Custom. so these guys are going to have a crazy amount of alternate pilots huh?

also does the list previously given, you know the one that said all the series that'd be at launch, can it be taken not as seriously anymore? since Missing Link and Hi-Nu were never part of that list?

injuredpelican posted...
Would have been cool to sort of integrate them into one better unit.
that would have been really cool actually.
Safety Kaijou!

Goraishi
2 years ago#10
ShotgunSamurai posted...
also does the list previously given, you know the one that said all the series that'd be at launch, can it be taken not as seriously anymore? since Missing Link and Hi-Nu were never part of that list?

I don't remember BC being grayed out on that list. I don't think it was on there at all, but if anyone remembers where a link to that is, I'd love confirmation. I think it was really just to show which series wouldn't be returning than a binding list of what actually would be there.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 18)
  • Topic Archived