• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 17)

User Info: Kaihedgie

Kaihedgie
2 years ago#491
Still waitin' on Taurus
"Oh hey look, it's Vegeta, the son of Trunks."
PSN and Nintendo Network: Kaihedgie

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
2 years ago#492
Definitely wasn't expecting Missing Link units. If they plan DLC around series that are in the game already, then hopefully Kirkland's ZII will make the cut. Extremely content with the Slave Wraith though.
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#493
that is really nice to see actually I knew missing link would make it in eventually and its nice to see some actual new content confirmed for GVS. this is something to get people hyped for the game new series and all them grunts. I hope they add some grunts from AU stuff too. though if hizack can make it in I'm terrified of all the DLC

Curemaster posted...
-) Re-Zel: Riddhe Machenas
-) Vigna Ghina: Cecily Fairchild
ReZel is something I'm hyped I hope it has a fun and unique moveset. Little sad to see Cecily placed in the 200 cost but its not surprising, I hope shes fun to use. I liked her a lot in N+. (hopefully her character portrait is her with long hair ;_;)
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#494
Doubling up on Nu gundams already... Slave Wraith looks cool, except it is a 200. Why is EZ8 a 300 when that is a 200...

Actually, I don't get what they're thinking by adding all of those at 200. Assuming they split the remaining suits, there will be the same number of 200, 400, and 500s which seems dumb when they know 1k/1.5ks have not been popular.

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#495
ZetaC1 posted...
HOLY CRAP, I've been wanting Slave Wraith playable since Missing Link was made. Can't wait to play as him. I hope Slave Wraith is a mix of the EZ8 and Blue Destiny in terms of gameplay.

also since Slave Wraith and the Gelgoog are from missing link I wonder if there is a Gundam Side Stories roster spot? Maybe they'll put the other games in it? Like the White Dingo's, Blue Destiny, Zeonic Front characters, Pale Riders, Encounters in Space characters and so on?

Can't wait to make my reaction post when they finally add Striker Custom.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#496
Goraishi posted...
Slave Wraith looks cool, except it is a 200. Why is EZ8 a 300 when that is a 200...
cause I think curemaster is wrong on the cost. gelgoog wouldn't be 200 either.

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/20013558.html
http://extremenews.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1428.html
both these say they're 300

Goraishi posted...
I don't get what they're thinking by adding all of those at 200.
why not? easy unlocks, I just hope they add stuff that is 300+ cost, don't want the roster to be flooded with half assed 200 cost meme suits.

SDBZ posted...
Can't wait to make my reaction post when they finally add Striker Custom.
same for me but the Vigna Ghina II
Safety Kaijou!

Goraishi
2 years ago#497
ShotgunSamurai posted...
cause I think curemaster is wrong on the cost. gelgoog wouldn't be 200 either.

Ah, he wasn't the only one I saw that said they were 200. That makes me much more excited about the missing link stuff.

ShotgunSamurai posted...
why not? easy unlocks, I just hope they add stuff that is 300+ cost, don't want the roster to be flooded with half assed 200 cost meme suits.

I don't know if equal to 400s and 500s qualifies as flooded, but I think it is more than worthwhile. I don't see what makes them easy unlocks either. They had to make a new suit from scratch so really it could have been anything. They are only 7 short of 90 now (not that we know it will be 90 exactly, just 90+), and I feel like we really need some more 500 variety especially. Hot Scramble aside, none of the 3ks are new suits. There are some cost adjusted suits in there, but nothing actually new. In fact, they're all FB suits except FAZZ I guess can't really be considered to be an FB suit. Same with 400s, they are all gen 4 suits, but at least 3 (4 with ZZ) aren't in FB.

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#498
Goraishi posted...
That makes me much more excited about the missing link stuff.
yeah I hope pale rider is confirmed. also getting the Todesritter playable as well would be freaking sweet.

Goraishi posted...
I don't see what makes them easy unlocks either
make one zaku you make 15 zakus. grunts have a lot of variants I'm just scared of that part. I really don't want 15 zakus running around. maybe if they do the alternate color thing it'll be okay but lets be honest do we really want 5+ Zaku IIs running around regardless of slight difference in versions?

Goraishi posted...
Hot Scramble aside, none of the 3ks are new suits.
what could they pick though? nothing in IBO felt 500 cost, greco with Gself prefect pack maybe but what could they pick?
Safety Kaijou!

Goraishi
2 years ago#499
ShotgunSamurai posted...
make one zaku you make 15 zakus. grunts have a lot of variants I'm just scared of that part. I really don't want 15 zakus running around. maybe if they do the alternate color thing it'll be okay but lets be honest do we really want 5+ Zaku IIs running around regardless of slight difference in versions?

They are kind of milking a lot of those. I mean Zaku II, Char Zaku, Marasai, HiZack aren't all the same suit, but they're all evolutions of the same design and all are 200 cost. Same with the Dom and Rick Dias, and Chargoog and this new goog (only 300 instead of 200).

ShotgunSamurai posted...
what could they pick though? nothing in IBO felt 500 cost, greco with Gself prefect pack maybe but what could they pick?

If they're willing to pull new sources in (and hey, missing link), there are plenty of options. There are options from current series though. They could do 2 new 500s from G-Reco easily. Chronicle could have a 500 too I guess, but that would require a new VA (which gundam has done, including replacing an established VA mid series) or reusing lines not specifically recorded for the vs series. Maybe Atlas Gundam? Or the TA Gundam? Not entirely sure those should be 3k, but maybe.

There is definitely a ton they could add to 400 from existing series which is also entirely gen 4 suits.

Goraishi
2 years ago#500
Oh hey, 500th post. Time for thread 18.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 17)
  • Topic Archived