• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 17)

User Info: Elbuster91

Elbuster91
2 years ago#471
Guess im just very easy to entertain cause im just happy we are getting a VS for PS4.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#472
ShotgunSamurai posted...
who knows what they're dlc plan is. I doubt we'd get 40+ DLC units to get most/all the MBON series missing. but we also didn't think we'd get 90 playable at launch either. long as there is a good middle ground in brand new content and literal hand-me-downs from MBON I think I'll be satisfied.

I don't think they will add all the MBOn suits as dlc because they don't want to kill off MBOn. I also don't think all the series will necessarily ever return to GVS. I think there is a good chance that the major animated titles return as dlc, but probably with some of the non main protagonist suits swapped for something else.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#473
Goraishi posted...
I don't think they will add all the MBOn suits as dlc because they don't want to kill off MBOn.
good that means actual new stuff that is new to the franchise. I just hope units from destiny, G, 00s2 and AGE will be made available cause I really want to try the zeheart units and FX but also get new stuff from those series. really want a gadessa and slash zaku
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#474
I still don't get where the devs got this idea that having the previous gen game on console would somehow stop people from going to play the current gen one.
And the fact that some of my favorite units or units I was sooo looking forward to in MB and MBON I will never get to play is really saddening to me :(
Felicia and Jedah for MvC:I.
Looking to play Scarecrow, Blue Beetle and Atrocitus in Injustice 2

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#475
Furryyiffer posted...
I still don't get where the devs got this idea that having the previous gen game on console would somehow stop people from going to play the current gen one.
And the fact that some of my favorite units or units I was sooo looking forward to in MB and MBON I will never get to play is really saddening to me :(
well think about it. MBON is like 100 yen a pop. GVS is a $60 pop but unlimited plays. which would you buy?
Safety Kaijou!

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#476
ShotgunSamurai posted...
Furryyiffer posted...
well think about it. MBON is like 100 yen a pop. GVS is a $60 pop but unlimited plays. which would you buy?

The one I can actually have access to. But my general point is that FB being on console didn't stop people in japan from playing MB in the arcade. Why in the world would having MB on console when MBON is in the arcades with even more stuff and updates suddenly make it so no one would want to play the arcade version?

Having the previous version easily accessible never proved to be an issue before, why is it suddenly an issue now? The console versions already had to play catch up and now it's put even further behind for the sake of a competition that didn't really exist in the first place.

I hate that a lot of my favorite units are gone. I hate that some of my favorite series are gone. I hate that for many of them I will likely have to spend hundreds of dollars to get units I already had back. I hate that some may never come back or may never be introduced onto the consoles at all.
And I hate that it's all in service of safeguarding something that was never in danger from the console versions in the first place

Goraishi
2 years ago#477
Furryyiffer posted...

The problem was supposedly that arcades in some places were only just getting MB.

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#478
Goraishi posted...
Furryyiffer posted...

The problem was supposedly that arcades in some places were only just getting MB.

Isn't that more on the companies part than anything though? Give those places the newest version then. That seems to b a problem they themselves created.

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
2 years ago#479
Wait, can any of these guys be played on FB PS3, or are these guys only available in the arcade? In which case, those of us in the US are SOL....

Goraishi
2 years ago#480
ShadowSliph posted...
Wait, can any of these guys be played on FB PS3, or are these guys only available in the arcade? In which case, those of us in the US are SOL....

Which guys? If you mean the new unlocks, they are only for MBOn, and we haven't gotten new dlc for FB for like 2 years.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 17)
  • Topic Archived