• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 17)

User Info: Zerowu

Zerowu
2 years ago#11
I don't see any justification behind moving the O to 500 o_O He looks the same, if not slightly worse without his assists.

I can see they're going to be selling us a lot of DLC clones. No wonder they started with season 1 of 00 and TV of Wing. Tallgeese I is tallgeese III without the whip, and kryios is mostly arios without the beam rifle. Oh boy... minimal work, maximum profit :)

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#12
Kyrios actually has quite a bit of work put in him. Like the Trans-Am melee and scissors. It's so f***ing cool.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#13
Zerowu posted...
kryios is mostly arios without the beam rifle. Oh boy... minimal work, maximum profit
kryios plays much different from Arios.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Zerowu

Zerowu
2 years ago#14
Curious how so? Seems to be a lot of the same beam machine gun spam in MS mode, and missle spam in ma mode. Maybe I missed it. I didn't pay a lot of attention to arios melee, but kyrios looks very similar minus his burst move. I mean kyrios is missing the beam rifle in MS mode and beam in ma mode, but they're probably saving that for arios

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#15
melee is completely different, his BR is a machine gun not a solid beam, his sub isn't a wrist gun it is missiles, he has a quick transformation into MA and uses missiles same as Arios, is special melee is a slash like attack (while in transam its a grab) which is an assist for Arios.
Safety Kaijou!

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#16
wow Hyaku Shiki, Marasai, Tallgeese II, Overflag and Jesta are fun to play as. Can't say I like the sandrock special dodge very much. its good but losing his god tier assists will really hurt him. was surprised with Ral's VA, is is a new one or something? but gouf is fun to use, the bazooka special shot is nice.

have to say I hope gvs does more Jesta/Marasai like units.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Sir-Marth

Sir-Marth
2 years ago#17
https://youtu.be/nvL9Nxb18zY?t=5616
For anyone concerned about the viability or fun of melee in this game, after 2 hours of complaining about how he may as well just be playing fb, zwei sold a copy of the game. Even if the punishment for overheating is way more extreme in this one, you won't have to learn how to play.
Kira took too many risks, didn't always know what he was doing and always cried. But he was kind. He was a nice guy!
-Eyewitness accounts-

User Info: Curemaster

Curemaster
2 years ago#18
ShotgunSamurai posted...
was surprised with Ral's VA, is is a new one or something?
Yeah, they replace the VA with a new one, since the original VA was inactive (last time I heard that he was hospitalized, but that was 2 years ago), and the one voicing this game was different than the one appeared on GBF Try and Origins. I think it's Rikiya Koyama that voicing Ral in GVS (Belfangan Clouseau, Kogoro Mouri, Emiya Kiritsugu), and his Ral tone was similar to Clouseau.

As for the overall beta test, I'm quite happy with the changes on some units, especially Char's Zaku II and Tallgeese 2 speed buffs, which now last much longer compared on the previous versions. And yes, Throne Zwei was a beast in this game. That 2-hit down combo was borderline broken, IMHO...
An der schonen blauen Donau + Very large speakers = Overridden Trombe...

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
2 years ago#19
any Flag movies?

User Info: deliking0001

deliking0001
2 years ago#20
Rainforce posted...
any Flag movies?

here's one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwh2RlGTT3g&t=337s

and heres the Hot Scramble's Arcade Run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGDNy2lMjs4
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 17)
  • Topic Archived