• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 16)

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#461
SDBZ posted...
What do you think Scamco will do to add to the series list after launch?
Destiny, Astray, 00s2, G Gundam, AWX, AGE, 0080, and so on. pretty much all the missing series from MBON.

since we're getting 90 at launch I wouldn't be surprised to get 50+ DLC units. Since they're just cut paste, and moveset being shifted around to fit the no assist feature. we'll definitely get a couple new guys in the mix but GVS is us buying all the MBON guys back.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#462
Yeah that might be the unfortunate truth. It will be nice if they at least add more series with starting suits for free and other suits from those series cost money.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

User Info: OhHeyltsYou

OhHeyltsYou
2 years ago#463
ShotgunSamurai posted...
I really hope GVS goes crazy with Crossbone unlocks. ME WANT GIRI

Personally would want a Record Breaker in the game, but any new Crossbone unit would be nice.
PSN: NaturaIBorn

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#464
SDBZ posted...
Goraishi posted...
SDBZ posted...
Two words

GUNDAM

KATANA

What are two words seen no where near the list of series included in the game?

What do you think Scamco will do to add to the series list after launch?

Hint
DLC

you are one tortured soul, my heart goes out to you

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
2 years ago#465
They will never add Crossbone villains besides Zabine

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#466
Rainforce posted...
They will never add Crossbone villains besides Zabine

good thing Giri isn't a villain
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#467
well in the original manga he was. Just depends on which version they'd give us. On average each series would receive 5 suits at least, there are extra suits that wouldn't go into the 5 per series average. I wouldn't say no to anything now since with some of the suits we've seen being here

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#468
NT-1_Alex posted...
On average each series would receive 5 suits at least, there are extra suits that wouldn't go into the 5 per series average.

Since Crossbone is there, I think we will get X 1-3 + FC. That quite likely could be it. 5+ from major series and unicorn is 11 out of the 17. 2-4 suits from the movies, ovas, and manga seems likely. The big ones will likely have 7-8 which will bring it back to the slightly over 5 average per source needed to break 90. 00 has 6 atm but one Meister is missing. Wing has 6 atm but one Gundam pilot is missing (also happens to be a copy/pastable from EXVS). SEED is almost certain to have 6+ if those two do. Unicorn probably will have 7, but maybe more if they don't skip FAUC/Norn.

Anyway, in this case, we already have about the exact amount they seem to have room for. A changeroo would be great, but...

On the bright side, 5 suits from G-Crapo and IBO would mean at least 2 new suits from the former and 3 from the latter. Could see some interesting fillers for ZZ (unless they pad with Purus) and V as well (unless Uso and Katejina double dip again).

I was looking at Zeta C1's tallies, and tried to kill in what seems like potentially reasonable numbers. Frist: 5, Z: 5, Z: 5, V: 5, Wing: 7, Turn-A: 5, SEED: 7, 00 S1: 7, G-Reco: 5, IBO: 5, 08th: 2, Thunderbolt: 2, 0083: 4, CCA: 3, Unicorn: 7, F91: 3, XBone: 4. That all totals to 81. So where do they pad to clear 90? Further pad SEED and 00?

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#469
Pleeeeease, I really hope they don't go with the boring way about this.

Goraishi posted...
That all totals to 81. So where do they pad to clear 90? Further pad SEED and 00?

Like this. I really hope they would give some of those slots to Crossbone and other series. Not all of it to SEED and 00 if they get any of those slots.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
2 years ago#470
so they took out assists from movesets only to give special movement to almost every suit as filler?
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 16)
  • Topic Archived