• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 16)

User Info: Killarock404

Killarock404
2 years ago#11
Rainforce posted...

GVS will concentrate on getting the mains suits of each series back, 6 Setsunas incoming

Only six? I'm disappointed

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#12
I always feel like such an outcast when people complain about too much Setsuna since for the most part I care more about the suit than the few pictures they show and a voice I can't understand. The suit looking fun for me is something I care the most about so while people were complaining about how Setsuna got two more suits in Seven Swords/G and Quant[T]Full Saber I was interested in playing it more than who it belonged to.

Which is partially why the clones pissed me off I guess. They to me were essentially just selling us slightly modified versions of what we already had back to us. Every DLC in the previous game being something more unique also soured me on them a lot too as it felt kind of lazy to me.

Then again I do recall being kind of pissed that the Re-GZ had Amuro slapped onto it in VS Force, though that not being the worst of what they did to it there
Ryuho, Tales of Xillia 2. All the fun of being in massive debt
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
2 years ago#13
00 has so many cool suits with good moveset potential but they give us Raphael of all things...

User Info: OMGItzNig

OMGItzNig
2 years ago#14
Rainforce posted...
00 has so many cool suits with good moveset potential but they give us Raphael of all things...

Raphael is pretty cool. He has 4 arms. That's two more than two. Double the hitting.
Wing>SEED>G Reco>G Gundam

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#15
Rainforce posted...

raphael is awesome and a lot of fun to play as, but in GVS I'm kinda hoping for Virtue to be honest.
Safety Kaijou!

Rainforce
2 years ago#16
Seravee or bust

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#17
gadessa or bust.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: ZetaC1

ZetaC1
2 years ago#18
with GVS getting Ramba Ral and Kai I really hope they go crazy with side character unlocks.
throwing up rainbows is the way to go

User Info: injuredpelican

injuredpelican
2 years ago#19
Rainforce posted...
Seravee or bust

We need this! Six cannons, six sabers, Seraphim and Trial Mode.... that's a lot of great options for a solid move set.
Kaiba: Are you trying to tell me Yugi and I are destined to play card games for all eternity?
Best. Destiny. Ever.

Rainforce
2 years ago#20
I just want Maxter, Graham's Custom Flag, Quavarze or Libertas Dextra, Savior and Kaempfer
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 16)
  • Topic Archived