• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 15)

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#461
Rainforce posted...
Byarlant has no f***ing moveset potential

a: beam rifle
b: beam saber
csa: large beam shot
ab: rolling beam shot (think GP01 sub) or gerobi (think Reborns sub)
ac: assist(?)
bc: special dodge/melee (think GP01, Ridden, etc)

its fine they made units with less work.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#462
injuredpelican posted...
Scirroco may be the final villain, but Jerid is the true rival of Zeta!

No, he isn't. He is just an annoying fly that comes back to be shoo'd away. Jerid may view Camille as his rival and arch nemesis, but that is one-sided. Camille just hates him. That is it. Yazan or Scirocco are far, far closer to filling that rival role. Amuro may have send Char running away crying a lot, but Amuro has clear respect for Char as an adversary. Camille shows that far more with Yazan and Scirocco.

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#463
They could just bum moves from the custom version and give it those attacks.
idrc. I would want the byarlant custom to be completely honest. But if johnny used it, idk, its more possible

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
2 years ago#464
Well, all that's left is an Iok release amirite?
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#465
anyone else surprised Baund Doc became playable? I'm really surprised to be honest. I hope he's fun unit. Makes me wonder what Jerid will get in GVS?

speaking of GVS I'm looking forward to that gameplay coming soon.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
2 years ago#466
ShotgunSamurai posted...
anyone else surprised Baund Doc became playable? I'm really surprised to be honest. I hope he's fun unit. Makes me wonder what Jerid will get in GVS?

It'll be hilarious if it's just a Hizack.
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

User Info: injuredpelican

injuredpelican
2 years ago#467
cx6998 posted...
ShotgunSamurai posted...

It'll be hilarious if it's just a Hizack.

That would be a sorta bummer, but I would still try it out. It would be in the rumored 200 cost I guess...
Kaiba: Are you trying to tell me Yugi and I are destined to play card games for all eternity?
Best. Destiny. Ever.

User Info: ZetaC1

ZetaC1
2 years ago#468
If jerid is a launch title character he';s going to get Byarlant, Gabthley, or Baund Doc but I'd think Byarlant has highest chance since it isn't playable in MBON. I doubt they'd do the 2 unit in 1 thing so that rules out Masarai and Hihack. I doubt he'd get MK II either since that will go to Emma or Kamille.

but I'm curious about 00 and what will make it in launch. So far only season 1 stuff as been confirmed but that means nothing this early in the development. I'm mopre curious which CB members will make the cut? I hope Teiria gets the Virtue. heck kinda hope all the s1 gundams make it in. s2 meh.
throwing up rainbows is the way to go

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#469
>s2 meh

i need s2 to happen otherwise I'll never get Gadessa playable. though I know if Reborns is playable he's totally going to get a Gadessa, Garazzo, and Gaga assists.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#470
ZetaC1 posted...
but I'm curious about 00 and what will make it in launch. So far only season 1 stuff as been confirmed but that means nothing this early in the development. I'm mopre curious which CB members will make the cut? I hope Teiria gets the Virtue. heck kinda hope all the s1 gundams make it in. s2 meh.

They've also shown quite a few First suits and no Z/ZZ. Maybe they will include less series but a more filled out roster for the series there? That would let them release series as dlc packs. I mean I'm just reaching, and I don't like that idea much... Their revealed suits just seem odd.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 15)
  • Topic Archived