• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#491
Garmraid posted...
Anyway isn't the first thing on the list what was buffed? or am I understanding this wrong? also a full list of only nerfs is depressing to look at.

Not sure what you're asking, but if you're asking if this "It has been changed to be less likely to take over the movement speed of the previous sub-shooting skills triggered" was a buff, then no.

User Info: Garmraid

Garmraid
2 years ago#492
Goraishi posted...
Garmraid posted...
Anyway isn't the first thing on the list what was buffed? or am I understanding this wrong? also a full list of only nerfs is depressing to look at.

Not sure what you're asking, but if you're asking if this "It has been changed to be less likely to take over the movement speed of the previous sub-shooting skills triggered" was a buff, then no.

I'm asking if that nerf from mb is what was buffed in mbon or am I misunderstaning the change.
"This hand of mine shines and roars!"

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#493
Garmraid posted...
Goraishi posted...
Garmraid posted...

I'm asking if that nerf from mb is what was buffed in mbon or am I misunderstaning the change.

....im just gonna check the actual japanese lol

Goraishi
2 years ago#494
Garmraid posted...

Ok so you're asking if "-) Increase follow-up when using Sp. Shooting in Sub" is the same as "It has been changed to be less likely to take over the movement speed of the previous sub-shooting skills triggered"?

Then no. That buff is poorly translated, but it a buff for the ac->ab. That first nerf was about regular ab keeping momentum.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#495
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/376/1376647/

exvs interview.
Safety Kaijou!

Goraishi
2 years ago#496
Some of that was kind of interesting to hear about from the devs. Was kind of amused Asshimar and Mahiroo got pointed to specifically as never happening due to stronger options.

One bit for everyone, the tiny, tiny bit that was about the new game confirmed roster cuts. Didn't so much as hint about how much or what though.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#497
Goraishi posted...
tiny bit that was about the new game confirmed roster cuts
I figured as much, Hopefully we get more info on that game soon.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
2 years ago#498
ShotgunSamurai posted...
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/376/1376647/

Where can we get a translation of that?
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

User Info: ZetaC1

ZetaC1
2 years ago#499
Goraishi posted...
Was kind of amused Asshimar and Mahiroo got pointed to specifically as never happening due to stronger options.
yeah cause we totally need another Setsuna and Lowe.

saltyness aside, I'm surprised anyone would want Asshimar. out of everything just in zeta alone I could pick 6 or 7 units easy over that. As for Mahiroo, kinda surprised thats a "poor" option, its a pretty interesting unit with weapons piloted by a major villain lacky. I personally wouldn't want that over a MSV gundam like RX78-5 but out of the options in Turn A its one of the better ones.

makes me wonder what they mean with "Stronger options" I know popularity of the unit plays some say in the matter but...
throwing up rainbows is the way to go

Goraishi
2 years ago#500
ZetaC1 posted...
saltyness aside, I'm surprised anyone would want Asshimar. out of everything just in zeta alone I could pick 6 or 7 units easy over that. As for Mahiroo, kinda surprised thats a "poor" option, its a pretty interesting unit with weapons piloted by a major villain lacky. I personally wouldn't want that over a MSV gundam like RX78-5 but out of the options in Turn A its one of the better ones.

makes me wonder what they mean with "Stronger options" I know popularity of the unit plays some say in the matter but...

One of the devs likes them apparently. But yeah, suit popularity, pilot popularity came up.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)
  • Topic Archived