• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)

User Info: Curemaster

Curemaster
2 years ago#481
ShotgunSamurai posted...
also have they given any hints to GVS alpha play test dates?

No news/rumor for now, but probably on early 2017 or spring. But if they want to gather more attention, they could do it on the EXVS events like season battles or Premium Dogfight.
An der schonen blauen Donau + Very large speakers = Overridden Trombe...

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#482
What makes you think there is going to be an alpha play test? I don't really follow other fighters (though this isn't technically one, vs series seems like it could be treated as one as far as that goes), but alphas are usually / often tight lipped. I could see some press getting invited to play a beta build close to launch to build up hype though.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#483
Goraishi posted...
What makes you think there is going to be an alpha play test?

cause they said so

https://twitter.com/GundamVersus/status/777067131494027265
Safety Kaijou!

Goraishi
2 years ago#484
I see. Well that is a pretty good reason.

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#485
Goraishi posted...
What makes you think there is going to be an alpha play test? I don't really follow other fighters (though this isn't technically one, vs series seems like it could be treated as one as far as that goes), but alphas are usually / often tight lipped. I could see some press getting invited to play a beta build close to launch to build up hype though.

people had the chance to play both alpha and beta versions of MB-on, not too crazy really. Hopefully because of the nature of this, we get some footage. Not banking on it

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#486
well I hope we get more news on the alpha play test soon. I'd love to see gameplay but I really doubt that'd happen. even in the MBON Beta we didn't get gameplay. I at very most hope some images get leaked. but I'll take detailed player descriptions as well. Hopefully in this alpha build there is more than the 5 already confirmed playable, I hope like Zeta gundam or ZZ is there as well even place holders would be good, I'm really curious on what is series were cut.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Garmraid

Garmraid
2 years ago#487
'-) Sub reload time -1s, added new cancel route (Sub -> Sp. Fighting)
-) Increase follow-up when using Sp. Shooting in Sub
-) Reduce boost consumption when "Mirage Colloid" is active
-) "Mirage Colloid" duration +3s, increase follow-up'

nice to see rd get buffed. funny how his sub follow up is increased when I'm pretty sure that was one of the things that was originally nerfed. Mirage colloid mode sounds even better now.
"This hand of mine shines and roars!"

User Info: Killarock404

Killarock404
2 years ago#488
If I remember correctly the tracking on it's sub was dumb. I'm glad it got. Buffed though

Goraishi
2 years ago#489
I could be wrong but I think what was nerfed originally was the length of the sub and the speed on the turn around.

User Info: Garmraid

Garmraid
2 years ago#490
Stray Red frame (Red Dragon) (normal)
It has been changed to be less likely to take over the movement speed of the previous sub-shooting skills triggered.
We narrowed the attack range.
It has been changed so as to be difficult to extend the damage at the time of the chase.
It reduced the special firing movement speed.
It reduced the follow-up performance when using the fighting derived.
It reduced the derived damage after the fighting. (Total: 300 %u2192 286)
Reduced the damage of horizontal fighting first stage. (1HIT: 70 %u2192 65)
It has narrowed the scope of the post-fighting fire barrier.
Astray Red Frame (Red Dragon) (top brackets Iize! Time)
It reduced the special firing movement speed.

couldn't find an actual translation so I just googled it.
Anyway isn't the first thing on the list what was buffed? or am I understanding this wrong? also a full list of only nerfs is depressing to look at.
"This hand of mine shines and roars!"
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)
  • Topic Archived