• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
2 years ago#451
NT-1_Alex posted...
that next fall thing felt like a punch to the groin.

It's late next year. So right about the time vanilla EXVS came out. Can't wait to get my PS4 next year.

Which means SD G GEN Genesis will have to wait till then.........along with FIFA 18 or PES2018
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#452
No way I'm waiting for G Gen Genesis. I'm getting it when it comes out.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

User Info: cx6998

cx6998
2 years ago#453
SDBZ posted...
No way I'm waiting for G Gen Genesis. I'm getting it when it comes out.

I've got a lot on my hands right now with studying and managing my platform. Next year will be better.
Peace cannot be achieved by force, it can only be achieved by understanding
-Albert Einstein

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#454
cx6998 posted...
It's late next year. So right about the time vanilla EXVS came out.

Vanilla also came out the same year it was announced tho ;-;. we've already waited two years, actually more than that, we've waited almost three years now we've gotta wait one more! I get they need time but man its all a bit exhausting

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#455
NT-1_Alex posted...
Vanilla also came out the same year it was announced tho ;-;. we've already waited two years and now we gotta wait three! I get they need time but man its all a bit exhausting

The arcade version? Because I mean the console versions are all ports so getting them out fairly fast after the announcement isn't really comparable.
(message deleted)

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#457
NT-1_Alex posted...
we've waited almost three years now we've gotta wait one more!
well its a new gen that is built around console gaming, it may be worth it. I just hope they aren't tight-lipped about it. I remember the MB/MBON play tests they were extremely brutal about no pictures and videos. hopefully this one isn't as brutal.

Rainforce posted...
I pray ISIS bombs Bamco HQ for not porting Maxi ON.
thats not cool dude.
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#458
Goraishi posted...
NT-1_Alex posted...
Vanilla also came out the same year it was announced tho ;-;. we've already waited two years and now we gotta wait three! I get they need time but man its all a bit exhausting

The arcade version? Because I mean the console versions are all ports so getting them out fairly fast after the announcement isn't really comparable.

oh yea i didn't think of this. I dont actually know how the vanilla arcade went with its advertisement/ development. Base vanilla was a game i just wasn't too interested in tbh so i really dont know.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#459
I wonder how many months till alpha play testing
Safety Kaijou!

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#460
MBON staying arcade only really feels like the bigger punch in the stomach here for me. Been waiting years to even get the regular MB and being told it's to stay in the arcades forever is stupidly disappointing. Why should I care about a game I can never play? And past that what happens to MB and MBON once their time has passed in the arcades? Like if I want to play GvGN+ or Extreme VS or FB I can go back to play them right now. Once MB and MBON stop being the games the arcades are running at the time they are then gone unless you find an arcade running old machines or are rich enough to buy a machine for yourself.

The next fall thing is only really something disappointing to me because of being stuck with FB as the latest game for a few years already.
Ryuho, Tales of Xillia 2. All the fun of being in massive debt
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)
  • Topic Archived