• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)

User Info: NT-1_Alex

NT-1_Alex
2 years ago#41
the game's engine was designed to work with the ps3, i bet we'll get maxi on ps4 tbh tho

User Info: SDBZ

SDBZ
2 years ago#42
Goraishi posted...
SDBZ posted...
It's always possible to still happen. I'm never gonna give up hope on anything.

No, no. Sometimes you should just give up and move on. Like with Striker Custom.

NEVER!

ShotgunSamurai posted...
SDBZ posted...
I don't know why you think that

Read my comment. I said thunderbolt was a 1 time deal. I don't mind if they do, I just think that's too good to be true

Yeah, but why do you think it was a one time deal? I don't think Thunderbolt is an exception for MBON. I imagine they will add more new series.

Plus, NT-1 showed you examples of new series being added in the middle of a game's life. It's a thing that happened before, and won't be surprising if it happens again.
Gundam EXVSFB mains: Astray Red Dragon, 00 Quanta, 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G
PSN ID: RyuseiDateSRX

User Info: Rainforce

Rainforce
2 years ago#43
Psycho Zaku will be the January unlock since its MG releases on December

User Info: Killarock404

Killarock404
2 years ago#44
GigaSPX posted...
Not that I'm against this or anything, but why does Bandai leave out the love for PS4 owners? D:

because there's still a lot of money to be made on the PS3. I think once Tekken 7 is released on consoles, we will start to see bamco supporting the PS4 more.

User Info: ShotgunSamurai

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#45
SDBZ posted...
I don't think Thunderbolt is an exception for MBON

its a super popular UC OVA currently on the rage and its getting lots of gunpla attention as well. I doubt anything currently comes close in star power right now and I doubt we'll get something new. I wouldn't mind it but the only series I could see being added in right now is Origin and thats a slight maybe. but a random manga series or video game series getting an unlock? I really doubt it.

Rainforce posted...
Psycho Zaku will be the January unlock since its MG releases on December
that'd be something.
Safety Kaijou!

SDBZ
2 years ago#46
ShotgunSamurai posted...
but a random manga series or video game series getting an unlock? I really doubt it.

What about cases like when Wing TV was added during FB? And at the very least you should consider the possibility they'll add a random manga or game series for a MB port, like they did with vanilla EXVS port and FB port, with Blue Destiny, Sentinel, etc.

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#47
SDBZ posted...
What about cases like when Wing TV was added during FB?

the tv series that was neglected for almost 2 games? took them long enough to get unlocks.

And at the very least you should consider the possibility they'll add a random manga or game series for a MB port
get new series in a port makes sense. FB did with the MSV Zakus and Sentinel ExS Gundam. vanilla added Hi-Nu series as well which was new.

Like I said I don't mind the idea and would gladly welcome more new series unlocks but I really don't think they'll add a new series any time soon. if MB actually gets a port and there is a new series in that's super.
Safety Kaijou!

SDBZ
2 years ago#48
I see.

Well

Here's hoping for Gundam Katana!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 years ago#49
ShotgunSamurai posted...
the tv series that was neglected for almost 2 games? took them long enough to get unlocks.

Thats not the same... they just initially went with EW designs then switched to TV. It is still the same series. They're not suppose to be different in canon.

ShotgunSamurai
2 years ago#50
huh? I don't follow that logic. EW is a sequel but its all new designs and expanded canon. thats like saying the 00 movie should have been the only 00 units in the game.
Safety Kaijou!
  1. Boards
  2. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Extreme VS Full Boost
  3. And the next unlock is... (thread 14)
  • Topic Archived