• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
  3. Getting Online Trophies

User Info: Shy_Guy_Sempai

Shy_Guy_Sempai
3 years ago#1
I posted over on the PS4 board, but since this game is cross-play on PS3, thought I'd ask for help here as well.

I know Revelator is out, but I'd like to 100% Sign before I upgrade. I'm pretty sure this game will be nearly dead at this point, so any help getting the online trophies would be appreciated. If anyone else needs a boost, let me know!

Add me and send a message with Guilty Gear Xrd Sign in the message.

My PSN ID: Shyguysenpai
Wii FC: 5337 0236 8343 2247
Brawl Code: 5412-9539-1441

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
3 years ago#2
Send me a friend request or notify me where I'll join with you since I need some online trophies as well. After work, I'll swing by and play with you. Jot down some plans on what trophies we should start first.
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r

Shy_Guy_Sempai
3 years ago#3
Cool man. I may not be on tonight (unless I get done with another game I have planned with a group), but if not, we'll work on it asap. I know Thursdays are the best day to catch me. I'll add you soon.

Thanks Superstarmaste1r!

User Info: Thesuperstar2k

Thesuperstar2k
3 years ago#4
Shy_Guy_Sempai posted...
Cool man. I may not be on tonight (unless I get done with another game I have planned with a group), but if not, we'll work on it asap. I know Thursdays are the best day to catch me. I'll add you soon.

Thanks Superstarmaste1r!

No problem. I may do something tomorrow as well going for errands, but I'll be available at that day after that for sure. Just write down the message while sending it so I would know its you without leaving it blank.
Topaz Master in DOA 5 Last Round
PSN Gamertag: Superstarmaste1r

User Info: Ryo_chan

Ryo_chan
3 years ago#5
I want to get the online trophies too, I need especially the "World Tour" one (reach Rank 11 and beat one person with Rank 14).

But I neved found anyone with Rank 14, so if you can help me boost this it could be great.

Shy_Guy_Sempai
3 years ago#6
I sadly gotta get to that rank too. I'm sure there is a way to boost our ranks and then take turns once one of us achieve the higher rank. I'm willing to try it. Just add me if you wanna try sometime.

PSN: shyguysenpai
  1. Boards
  2. Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-
  3. Getting Online Trophies
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A